arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
By the way, if you guys have any bugs to report or suggestions for future content then leave a comment on his latest fantia posts

He seems to respond to all comments
Where do you report anything on the page as I don't understand how it works there?

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
Now don't get me wrong, the dev is great and the game is really more than what it ought to be, there are bigger teams with more funding that put out less. That said, I can't help but feel slightly disappointed with some missed opportunities. More zombie futas, but that's more personal taste than anything. We have zombie students but no zombie teachers, if I remember clearly, the neighbourhood is less an actual stage with the general, horny undead public and more a transition into the sewers. It's fine with jumping into the more spooky monsters but personally I'd have preferred to see a little bit more of the tranquil day-to-day get violated infront of Syahata, of course, violate her too. Really sell the 'bad day' Not just 'lol monsters now', but 'lol monsters railing the nice bakery onee-san up against the glass doors but it's already too late to save her now'

Dawnstars

Oct 25, 2022
Now don't get me wrong, the dev is great and the game is really more than what it ought to be, there are bigger teams with more funding that put out less. That said, I can't help but feel slightly disappointed with some missed opportunities. More zombie futas, but that's more personal taste than anything. We have zombie students but no zombie teachers, if I remember clearly, the neighbourhood is less an actual stage with the general, horny undead public and more a transition into the sewers. It's fine with jumping into the more spooky monsters but personally I'd have preferred to see a little bit more of the tranquil day-to-day get violated infront of Syahata, of course, violate her too. Really sell the 'bad day' Not just 'lol monsters now', but 'lol monsters railing the nice bakery onee-san up against the glass doors but it's already too late to save her now'
I do agree something like a town stage would be nice, with maybe some more zombie variety. Could maybe even have the final stage/bonus stage of her going home, only to find her mother getting railed by a zombie (or similar). That said, I'll take what I get, so far It's been really quite good for me personally, I don't mind if there's no more zombies, but I wouldn't be opposed to the idea of it either.

Reactions: kmarATE

Noodle21212121

Jun 10, 2023
The reason the gallery doesn't unlock with just the save files is because there are also flags in the registry. tl;dr: this game uses two different things for its save data.

Also the current provided savedata doesn't include the itemdata, which it should (idk why this problem was never mentioned before)
How do you save data in android?

RedHunter

Jan 2, 2019
On Ci-en there is this question regarding the update release date:

什么时候更新啊

JaShinn said
2024年01月30日 03:32

可能周5或周6

Using a translator it says that the update should be this Friday/Sunday.

Maybe some Chinese guy here can confirm?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021

什么时候更新啊

JaShinn said

可能周5或周6

If so that’d be a nice surprise for my day off

Uhm3032

Dec 28, 2023

什么时候更新啊

JaShinn said

可能周5或周6

That day has passed, and we still got no update... And i already said this like... A few pages back, but the update is going to be in March, i'm pretty sure... But we will see...

Uhm3032

Dec 28, 2023
How is passed, today is Wednesday.
Also "before April" means any time before April, it could be in a week, tomorrow or even now.
It's quite arguable, but then again... He still has not given us any new content, except for the new game over animations, every single update it has a new niche, like a new area to explore, new enemies, and also new game over animations which we do have. But he still has not given us a little sneak peek on the new enemies and other stuff. He's still coding the game when i uploaded that picture, since i translated some of the comments when i uploaded the picture there.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes