jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
So the gallery is unlocked after defeating the plant boss. I had to use the "ResetMainMisson" command to get it to activate the bossfight. pasue the game, click on her head, type (i copy and pasted) the command, save the game(if you used the save file you should be next to a save point), exit level, reenter the save you just made. after being the plant boss, talk to the girl and it will unlock the gallery.

Overall I really enjoy this game. I think the animations are amazing and its relly caught my attention so far. after seen the current end of the game, i can tell that there is still so much instore for us in the future. we have barley hit the tip of the iceberg. besides a new monster or two the levels can get a bit bare. theres is little for you too do other then shot or die. I like the interactive parts of the game, tentacle door, horse, and hope to see more of that in the future, maybe with more impactful or meaningful consequences for your actions. 8.5/10

PS, I still dont know how to find the Christmas level(if there is one) in game, only in gallery
In the school in the second room you will find a boys bath you enter and it will be a cabin with a christmas wreath just open it

Reactions: bebe2803

JL95

Jul 22, 2018
Man this game has great art definetly going to enjoy this! Oh you cant play with 1 hand and the keybinds arent changable. Into the trash it goes.

No idea how people unironicly create H-games like this. Unforgiveable.
wtf would you try to fap outside of the gallery for, when you have a gallery that can easily be operated with one hand

Oct 17, 2020
So yea download the paid version for gallery I downloaded the public not my paid one, also kinda disappointed in the horse since its like one scene if you pick dont hide you cant get the scene. I think if you dont hide it should be a mini boss that attacks you like a crazy horse would. Also sorry for a long read, but in my opinion the tree thing that eats you I think should be call a trap not an enemy

Reactions: Xhak

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
So yea download the paid version for gallery I downloaded the public not my paid one, also kinda disappointed in the horse since its like one scene if you pick dont hide you cant get the scene. I think if you dont hide it should be a mini boss that attacks you like a crazy horse would. Also sorry for a long read, but in my opinion the tree thing that eats you I think should be call a trap not an enemy
The one that's scoops you up from above then proceed to go through you in an erotic way? I don't think people called it an enemy as in an enemy that damages you. Yes, it's a trap, a really good one too.

ThyraUnn

May 14, 2022

I am sure there will be more to the horse, I too tried to fight it and wanted to see its animations outside of the Hide Encounter. I like what's in it so far. I am patient. I would like them to keep adding stuff.

Reactions: Valk3r
Oct 17, 2020
I was just checking the author said that this was the final test version so Im guessing the game will be finished soon or that the public wont get later versions for free

bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
Just get an app that lets you bypass those ass restrictions. You can find some in the playstore, it's also the same for my phone so I had to use another app to access it
Apps like Marc files or solid explorer works on older phone and can read android/data folder but still can't see data/data folder on my new phone, I even try PC android studio with USB debug enable, now I can see data/data folder but can't edit anything there

dininter

Sep 8, 2022
Every ten minutes somebody, who did not even try to check the previous pages of this discussion, asking already answered question
There is an instruction how to fix it on the first page where are you downloading game.
BUT IF YOU ARE LAZY.

1.Load the game.
2.Load the your save.
3.Open stats.
4.Click on the face of Syahata.
5.Write without quotes "ResetMainMission" in long rectangle.
6.Click on the square at the right.
7.SAVE YOUR GAME AGAIN.
8.RELOAD YOUR SAVE.
9. ???
10.Profit.
it's base bro

Man this game has great art definetly going to enjoy this! Oh you cant play with 1 hand and the keybinds arent changable. Into the trash it goes.

No idea how people unironicly create H-games like this. Unforgiveable.
you don't need arm in actions looool
game have a galery lOOOOl x2

dininter

Sep 8, 2022
I am sure there will be more to the horse, I too tried to fight it and wanted to see its animations outside of the Hide Encounter. I like what's in it so far. I am patient. I would like them to keep adding stuff.
Jashinn sort of said it was a last update before release if I don't confuse anything and a horse like a deer just has to be able to repeat themselves

MugenMonster

Mar 31, 2021
Game gets bugged when trying to go to different room, etc saying "That's all for this update". Even if it's first bathroom.
I ran into the same issue, was messing around with the registry editor and noticed the gallery unlocker kept showing up as a key when I was starting the game. After deleting BepInEx Cheats, I can move to a different area without issue.

Fuckrad

Jan 25, 2020
Except... none of the points where Syahata are fucked require inputs... so why would it matter if you have to have both hands on the keyboard while playing?

Just:
  1. Play as normal
  2. "Oh, it's fucking time!"
  3. Beat your meat furiously
  4. ???
  5. Profit
MISSION FAILED

Oct 17, 2020
Dont quote me but there might be a second game maybe. To me there feels like alot is left for interpretation and i feel like theres more that can be done and added

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes