RedHunter

Jan 2, 2019
New boss confirmed next update, it will be the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First time I'm actually hyped for an h game :sneaky:

Also on January/February the game should be released to Steam. I'm waiting for the dlsite release.

Reactions: kmarATE

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SyahatasBadDay-0.79c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
I got used to the previous pace and development progression that I was a little disappointed to the latest release. The new game over animations are nice, but the christmas themed level with it's enemies is rather "meh"... it's not up to the standards of the actual game. I would have preferred another real level instead.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I got used to the previous pace and development progression that I was a little disappointed to the latest release. The new game over animations are nice, but the christmas themed level with it's enemies is rather "meh"... it's not up to the standards of the actual game. I would have preferred another real level instead.
Its probably one time only, how often do we get christmas or similar events lol

RedHunter

Jan 2, 2019
It's just an extra for Christmas not a regular update, be grateful he did something for it.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
the amount of content in the christmas area is insane.
i wish almost the dev had put all that work into main game.
Do you know, how to get into that area?
Loadet my old Save and I'm still getting the "Out of Content" text, when I reached the end of the game.

Agito92

Mar 30, 2020
Go into your local files and find: AppData>LocalLow>JaShinn
Inside there, delete the save data or rename it and it should start fine. Downside is you lose your saves.
After I did that, the game works and I can play it, but I keep having this pregnancy effect even though I'm not pregnant...that's a bit irritating xD

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
Brooooo, why are people complaining about the Christmas Level!? Hello!? THIS DEV is putting in work, there wasnt anything gamechanging in the christmas update but he gave us like 5 new animation, 4 new outfits I think (maybe 3 if the reindeer outfit is the same as the goblin ouitfit) also not to mention (knowing this dev) they are probably going to put in game over animations for the christmas stuff. Also, since when were devs SUPPOSED to not put out extra content that doesn't pertain to the main project. I swear some people just wanna complain for the sake of complaining its annoying as fuck. Also lets not forget that this dev is putting out the best stuff artwise WITH ANIMATIONS that ive seen in a fat minute. And we get it for free! NO ROOM FOR COMPLAINTS

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
Brooooo, why are people complaining about the Christmas Level!? Hello!? THIS DEV is putting in work, there wasnt anything gamechanging in the christmas update but he gave us like 5 new animation, 4 new outfits I think (maybe 3 if the reindeer outfit is the same as the goblin ouitfit) also not to mention (knowing this dev) they are probably going to put in game over animations for the christmas stuff. Also, since when were devs SUPPOSED to not put out extra content that doesn't pertain to the main project. I swear some people just wanna complain for the sake of complaining its annoying as fuck. Also lets not forget that this dev is putting out the best stuff artwise WITH ANIMATIONS that ive seen in a fat minute. And we get it for free! NO ROOM FOR COMPLAINTS
Wait, there are different outfits in this game? Played through the whole game and never realised.

RedHunter

Jan 2, 2019
Wait, there are different outfits in this game? Played through the whole game and never realised.
He means that the new enemies in the Christmas update use some kind of spell that change your appearance, and there is the christmas outfit when you do the new masturbate animation with the stick.

Reactions: Nyy

CyanCrow

Dec 23, 2022
The xmas update is awesome! props to the dev

My only question is the game over CGs for the dog, spider, and tentacle implemented into the game yet, or are they just previews on their fantia page? :

I've messed around with the gallery and haven't found any of the new game over screens?

Reactions: RedHunter and BodaC

RedHunter

Jan 2, 2019
The xmas update is awesome! props to the dev

My only question is the game over CGs for the dog, spider, and tentacle implemented into the game yet, or are they just previews on their fantia page? :

I've messed around with the gallery and haven't found any of the new game over screens?
There also the slime girl, they will be all in the next update scheduled in March/April.
It's going to be a long wait.

4.50 star(s) 81 Votes