AlexLT

Nov 9, 2019
Here's the updated saves for .79c the first one save file is at the end of the game whereas the last one is from the Christmas section as someone said before these files go
C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata's bad day

Update:
make sure to delete the previous save data and game version before using the new one, the save files may say null when attempting to continue but still work on my end

Last edited:

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
Here's the updated saves for .79c the first one save file is at the end of the game whereas the last one is from the Christmas section as someone said before these files go
C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata's bad day
This just broke my version, wish the creator would just post a gallery by default in the paid version of the demo I wouldn't mind throwing a buck or 5 at them to get it instead of trying to find working cheats/100%saves for a game I suck at.

Reactions: Itacimi

Amellia

Jan 3, 2021
is the new version broken? says beta 0.79
i'm having issues progressing whenever the girl passes out due to overstimulation :KEK:
the button to get back up doesnt work anymore happened twice now after some h-interactions.

edit: aight for some reason i got to play the game now... gotta say gameplay is tight~
other than that improvement recomendition.
i like how the enemy AI has some sort of "Vision range" and only targets you when you're in their field of vision. and to play around that i think the option to either sprint or do a dodge roll would be neat can't do it infinitely tho because stamina duh.
i'd recommend to decrease the stab stamina consumption a bit for the low damage it deals the stam consumption feels to high the demogorgon type enemys for instance take an entire stam bar to kill with the stick also hit detection feels kinda off too like the hitbox for them to grab you is also a smidge to big.
Other than that: animation is S Tier VA is S Tier.
hope this game gets to be finished some day.

Last edited:

AlexLT

Nov 9, 2019
This just broke my version, wish the creator would just post a gallery by default in the paid version of the demo I wouldn't mind throwing a buck or 5 at them to get it instead of trying to find working cheats/100%saves for a game I suck at.

Broke how, I played through the game from a fresh save file start to finish I can work to change or fix it.

Update: I've made a change try now with the new files to verify, when you go to continue it may say null but should still load. after which point simply walk to the right and press the sign to unlock the gallery, use the rifle to pass the enemies.

Last edited:

Amellia

Jan 3, 2021
Like someone else said wait for him to attack then move to the other side and attack, repeat this cycle until he falls over at which point shoot the red eye that's hanging out
you can also poke it with the stick with questionable success

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes