Amellia

Jan 3, 2021
is that a wierd mechanic that she most of the times squirms while nothing really happens to her? and she suddenly has a big belly and falls down on the floor? what is the justification for that? i can understand if she does that to get rid of whatever is currently in her bowels but... it happend right from the start and playing through the game became quite the nuisance that she spend most of her time laying on the ground without any enemys in sight as well

Reactions: lengthyfork
May 15, 2021
Is this christmas update?
Yeah, even if the ingame main menu says just 0.79, it’s actually 0.79c, the christmas update.

Checking out the gallery will show new scenes.
If the game is broken for you, download the ‘save2’ from the front page here and do what it says.

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
is that a wierd mechanic that she most of the times squirms while nothing really happens to her? and she suddenly has a big belly and falls down on the floor? what is the justification for that? i can understand if she does that to get rid of whatever is currently in her bowels but... it happend right from the start and playing through the game became quite the nuisance that she spend most of her time laying on the ground without any enemys in sight as well
That shouldn't happen unless you got impregnated by the flies. They're the only ones that can implant eggs in you, and if its starting at the very beginning then you might've gotten some kind of bug (pun intended). I'd say restart your save, you can have multiple slots i believe at the save stations throughout the game, and if you didn't get that far then it shouldn't matter

SeirinWoo

Jan 9, 2024
Yeah, even if the ingame main menu says just 0.79, it’s actually 0.79c, the christmas update.

Checking out the gallery will show new scenes.
If the game is broken for you, download the ‘save2’ from the front page here and do what it says.
Idk how to unlock gallery using that method on mobile, Should I finish the game to access it?

May 15, 2021
Idk how to unlock gallery using that method on mobile, Should I finish the game to access it?
Yeah if on mobile to unlock gallery you will probably have to finish the game.
I don't know how to fix the game if it broken on mobile though, so if it is, ask someone else lol

noname111111

Feb 6, 2023
That shouldn't happen unless you got impregnated by the flies. They're the only ones that can implant eggs in you, and if its starting at the very beginning then you might've gotten some kind of bug (pun intended). I'd say restart your save, you can have multiple slots i believe at the save stations throughout the game, and if you didn't get that far then it shouldn't matter
Same thing is happening to me. Do you have any idea to fix it or know someone who can make a guide to fix it?
I'm bad at editing files and need a way to resolve this. I'm writing this because it always happen when I make a new save.

LordVasky

Oct 13, 2018
I've seen that someone mentioned it before but shouldn't the "Censored" tag be removed? I almost missed this gem of a game because of that haha.

P.S
And is there a proper way to give this kind of feedback(like reporting the OP)?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I've seen that someone mentioned it before but shouldn't the "Censored" tag be removed? I almost missed this gem of a game because of that haha.

P.S
And is there a proper way to give this kind of feedback(like reporting the OP)?
yes, currently the way to inquire for tag changes is reporting the OP

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
Same thing is happening to me. Do you have any idea to fix it or know someone who can make a guide to fix it?
I'm bad at editing files and need a way to resolve this. I'm writing this because it always happen when I make a new save.
I would try downloading the new version of the game or at the very least reinstall it. I got a bug a while back that was solved just by changing the game folder location, so if I were you I would experiment with it and if it doesn't work then just reinstall it and see if it changes anything.

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
Not entirely correct.

Currently there are 3 pregnancies in the game: Flies, Spiders and Tentacle.

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes