May 23, 2018
If someone were to mod this, they could probably easily tweak the art from Syahata to Gura
Custom sprites in every single animated scene sounds like a hell of a lot of work. There’s a reason people rarely do costume changes in scenes like this, you have to reanimate basically everything.

Reactions: bebe2803

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
Does anyone know if the developer is actually planning to add pregnancy from zombies and other humanoids instead of primarily egg laying which is what we have now?
Don't think so.
Would normally say would be a lot of work as reason, but they also added a whole Christmas themed area with custom outfits and designs as a gift/surprise for everyone, so might be they just aren't going to put them in.

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
You can edit the save file to give you 99 magazines. Don't edit the ammo number as it can cause your game to stop working instead.

Open the save file with a note editor, find the words "magazine". Should be two instances, first for pistol and second for rifle.
Change the number next to those words to whatever you wish, up to 99

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
By the way, if you guys have any bugs to report or suggestions for future content then leave a comment on his latest fantia posts

He seems to respond to all comments

Reactions: Christin Eleven

JL95

Jul 22, 2018
Custom sprites in every single animated scene sounds like a hell of a lot of work. There’s a reason people rarely do costume changes in scenes like this, you have to reanimate basically everything.
You do realize that this being live2d or a similar system (most likely spine), the animation will be largely the same as long as the body shape is similar. Except for certain poses, the general once will only require a basic tweak to the textures.

ofc it will still be a decent amount of work for everything, so most would stop at their favorite scenes. That said, you know that no one has ever stopped the horny when they go all the way to rework and mod everything.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
You do realize that this being live2d or a similar system (most likely spine), the animation will be largely the same as long as the body shape is similar. Except for certain poses, the general once will only require a basic tweak to the textures.

ofc it will still be a decent amount of work for everything, so most would stop at their favorite scenes. That said, you know that no one has ever stopped the horny when they go all the way to rework and mod everything.
If I knew live2d, I would give it a shot, but...yeah, I don't know anything about it.

Tinkerhell

Mar 16, 2022
new update, mutant animation is complete now so its just a countdown for new content + the boss
Do we know if there will be more game planned after boss? Or will that be the end of it?

Also, I'm very keen on this update. The dog and the mutant scenes... my god I need them...

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes