RPGM - Completed - Sylfina, Warrior Woman of Destiny [Final] [Mimic]

1. 4.00 star(s)

bucefala

Surprizingly pleasant experience. It took me an hour and a half to see all scenes except endings other than the good end. The animations are quite arousing. There isnt any real corruption, she is quite naughty and gives it easily if it helps rescuing Fred or after losing, but she also never loves Fred less, thats is still her whole mission from beggining to end.

Its really simple, but it was a nice change of pace to see cheating that feels naughty rather than heartwrenching and that makes you hate the female characters.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Agnaricson

This game is without a doubt a breath of fresh air in the rpg maker-genre. The story is pretty well-known by now, but there's a Demon Lord threatening to destroy the world once again, and our voloptuous hero is the one who's going to save it - but not without jumping on some Goblin cock before she gets there.

What I really liked about the game was the different sexual situations she found herself in, and even though I found it strange for her to accept another man just like that, they were pretty naughty and the animations were an added bonus. (The Traveling Merchant was particularly funny).

Overall, 4 stars for the creator's first game, as it's a lighthearted adventure that I had a blast translating!