RPGM Completed Sylfina, Warrior Woman of Destiny [Final] [Mimic]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ01036447_img_main.webp.png

Overview:
Fredin and Sylfina grew up together from an early age. He set out on a journey to find his birth parents. He set out on a journey to find his own strength. Sylfina traveled with him to support him.

But one day, a demon tribe suddenly appeared and took Fredin, the love of her life... Sylfina embarks on a dangerous journey to rescue Fredin.
Why did the demons take Fredin? Will Sylfina, the warrior woman, be able to rescue her beloved?​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-24
Release Date: 2023-03-10
Developer: Mimic
Translator: Agnaricson F95
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ01036447_img_smp1.webp.png RJ01036447_img_smp2.webp.png RJ01036447_img_smp3.webp.png RJ01036447_img_smp4.webp.png yaya.jpg

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Hey look, it's my turn! And they switched it up with 3D CG too. (It kind of looks like ass, but hey, different can be worth preserving.)

Is the NTR avoidable?

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hey look, it's my turn! And they switched it up with 3D CG too. (It kind of looks like ass, but hey, different can be worth preserving.)

Is the NTR avoidable?
You'll have to pump some monster cock to get through this one, I'm afraid! But it's pretty lightweight, so I wouldn't be too concerned.

I should also mention the game is animated, even though it's not in the tags.

• Sad
Reactions: Frumi

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
You should add an unpixelate patch, I'm sorry but this kind of games outside of Japan, nope...
*FACEPALM*
The original game is JAPANESE! Agnaricson is simply a TRANSLATOR for the game, not its DEV! He has developer title for something else! (No idea why he hasn't a link for his game... maybe he gave up on it and became full time Translator instead!)

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
But doesn't the ntr part comes from the fact that your boyfriend is stolen by succubus? Otherwise this is hardly netorare and shouldn't be tagged as such.
It is tagged as such by the developer on dlsite

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Oh, yeah. Maybe, but then it also should have cheating, which it doesn't.
If it's all non consensual (other than that patched in sidekick?), then it's probably not cheating and she's just a slut? Dunno, not sure. Honestly it looks fairly cheap so far, so there is probably no sense to look in too deep on another cash grab as they often fuck up tags.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
If it's all non consensual (other than that patched in sidekick?), then it's probably not cheating and she's just a slut? Dunno, not sure. Honestly it looks fairly cheap so far, so there is probably no sense to look in too deep on another cash grab as they often fuck up tags.
If it were non-consensual, it should also have the rape tag, which it also doesn't.

(There is rape in this one, though. But again, this game is super lightweight on everything)

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Agnaricson BTW I've noticed something in the DLSITE page of the Dev: It's literally HIS FIRST GAME! The rest of his work are Videos and CG! This is the same situation as this Dev:

• Love
Reactions: Agnaricson

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
What a bust.
I grinded and grinded to have level money and gear+hire for mercenary to beat the first goblin boss to see if I could do a virgin run. Yeah I could have used save edit but I am stubborn and wanted to see if it could be done within the confinements set down by the creator.
So when the goblin die you still get the rape scene of the monster being to strong and raping her. So I guess it is more or less a one way street this game

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes