RPGM Completed Sylfina, Warrior Woman of Destiny [Final] [Mimic]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
But doesn't the ntr part comes from the fact that your boyfriend is stolen by succubus? Otherwise this is hardly netorare and shouldn't be tagged as such.
Netorare also comes from the female perspective. If she unwillingly gets the D from someone other than her lover (say, as a consequence of losing a battle to a monster in search of her S.O) - it's netorare. Just wanted to clarify.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Netorare also comes from the female perspective. If she unwillingly gets the D from someone other than her lover (say, as a consequence of losing a battle to a monster in search of her S.O) - it's netorare. Just wanted to clarify.
It's true still, and since she is all a bit too happy about it (as in hopping from dick to dick at every opportunity) it should be considered cheating then. This is precisely why people hate ntr, imo, it's relatively cheap to implement and when devs using this theme to give their work some additional shitty vibes to get that niche tag it's just dirty...

Last edited:

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
It's true still, and since she is all a bit too happy about it (as in hopping from dick to dick at every opportunity) it should be considered cheating then. This is precisely why people hate ntr, imo, it's relatively cheap to implement and when devs using this theme to give their work some additional shitty vibes to get that niche tag it's just dirty...
Well, there are variants of netorare as well. The japanese tend to go like "Netorare? That's just the girl cheating on the guy", but we over on the other side of the planet seem to overcomplicate things waay too much.

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
Also, be sure to extract using japanese locale!
Maybe you should consider either not creating zip files that do not adhere to the zip specification (where it specifically states there are only two filename encodings allowed: or UTF-8; and not CP932/SJIS, etc.) or using a different archive format like 7z or rar that does not have such issues.

I realize there are many zip tools that ignore this and allow the creation of such broken zip files as it common in Japan, China, and elsewhere but this causes issues for others and as a translator I would think you would want to remove such barriers.

I highly recommend you use a better zip tool or don't use zip to begin with.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Maybe you should consider either not creating zip files that do not adhere to the zip specification (where it specifically states there are only two filename encodings allowed: or UTF-8; and not CP932/SJIS, etc.) or using a different archive format like 7z or rar that does not have such issues.

I realize there are many zip tools that ignore this and allow the creation of such broken zip files as it common in Japan, China, and elsewhere but this causes issues for others and as a translator I would think you would want to remove such barriers.

I highly recommend you use a better zip tool or don't use zip to begin with.
Gotcha! I've gotten that feedback before, actually. I'll keep that in mind moving forward!

Reactions: Visitor3902

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
what kind of mind control is in this game?
I'm guessing it's got the mind control tag because the lover of the protagonist gets brainwashed into becoming a Demon Lord while the protagonist looks for him.

Other than that, all the sex involves the participants being fully aware of what's going on. So I'd actually go as far as to say there isn't any mind control in it at all.

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
what kind of mind control is in this game?
I am seriously tempted to respond to that type of question with: "the kind where the player never remembers that mind control exists in the game at all".

I just couldn't resist but if you are offended by that type of joke you have my solemn apology.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Sylfina Final v Compressed (Untested)

Win 518 MB/115 MB :

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes