RPGM Completed Sylfina, Warrior Woman of Destiny [Final] [Mimic]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
What a bust.
I grinded and grinded to have level money and gear+hire for mercenary to beat the first goblin boss to see if I could do a virgin run. Yeah I could have used save edit but I am stubborn and wanted to see if it could be done within the confinements set down by the creator.
So when the goblin die you still get the rape scene of the monster being to strong and raping her. So I guess it is more or less a one way street this game
That's a shame. I usually prefer to do Pure Runs like that on my first go-around of a new game as well. Thanks for the info!

Reactions: whisperer and Stiig

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
But doesn't the ntr part comes from the fact that your boyfriend is stolen by succubus? Otherwise this is hardly netorare and shouldn't be tagged as such.
It is tagged as such by the developer on dlsite
A lot of these [Female Protagonist] who goes out to do X but gets [Rape]d until she likes it by every person/creature under the sun have the [Netorare] tag.
Does it make sense? Nope.
Does it happen? Yep.
If the Demons who stole her man this time ARE actually fucking the life out of him, then, in this case, the tag kinda fits. Not usually the case though.
Just my thoughts. You can ignore me now.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Another false positive from Window defender?
Too many of them lately, sounds suspicious.
Supposedly, a new windows update is causing it to go crazy over nothing. It's a safe, own-bought copy of the game you're downloading, so I wouldn't worry.

Reactions: Salomon108

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
if the game is NTR unavoidable I'll avoid the game because i need to avoid avoidable NTR for that i can enjoy unavoidable NTR.

Reactions: puki26164

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
This story sounds familiar to me... I don't know

How many games will they make with the same theme?
You're playing a Japanese game, bro. It seems like they don't know about any other kinks except women humiliation, corruption, degradation and being cucks.

It's a meme at this point lmao.

If u want something similar but a bit different? My own game is about an incel Japanese H-Dev turboweeb who gets a dose of his own medicine. He gets turned into a bitch and then has to survive the dungeon with his virginity intact, but of course it's impossible lmao.

Yeah, I noticed that too. So many recently.

I ran through Malwarebytes and Kaspersky and it's clean. Just WD being a butt.

It's a bug. Microsoft is aware, apparently. But they flag every Chromium game as a virus mistakenly. It's a false positive.

z3r0nx

Jun 17, 2017
A minor fix that allows you to remove Susanowo from the party and to re-add him to the party, as may have originally been intended.

Edit: Also added a correction for the Max HP increase for the Angel's Tiara.

Last edited:

HonestNait

Mar 31, 2021
Is there any anal in this game? Obviously the tags doesn't say anything about it, but sometimes it gets forgotten.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes