• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 32 Votes

pr83

May 5, 2017
So chapter 5 will be the final chapter of the game?
Also I wonder why they put the beach store manager in the poster when she isn't a romance option.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
Gallery Unlock for those that don't know:

Go into your game folder, then the renpy folder, then common folder. Find the file 00gallery.rpy inside the common folder and open it with notepad or a similar program.
Do a search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i)" - Make sure your search filter is set to above or below accordingly.
Under this line there will be a line that says "return False". Simply change this line to say "return True" and save the file.
This should unlock the entire gallery after you run the game.
This is clutch. I would love to see the actual scenes but at least this shows what you're missing. Thanks dude!

v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
This is clutch. I would love to see the actual scenes but at least this shows what you're missing. Thanks dude!
You obviously didnt try that, since they´re not releasing the files loosely anymore but packages, which doesnt make this possible.
Also the game changed quiet a lot since then.

Unlock Fiancé Edition
  1. Put UnRen into the Games Directory (where the .exe is)
  2. Execute UnRen and unpack all archives
  3. Go into the "game" Folder and change the extension from all ".rpa" Files to something else (dont know if this is required, I just want to force the game to load loose files)
  4. Select to decompile all rpyc files
  5. Open "options.rpy"
  6. Change "specialEdition=0" to "specialEdition=1"
  7. Save
  8. Have fun

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Hesitant to play an In-Dev game so I was wondering if anyone can fill me in on how much content the game has to offer atm?
Also what's Fiancés Edition? Patreon exclusive content?
The game has a good amount of content the "Main" girl's plot hit a note that felt conclusive/like an ending a couple of updates ago but with updates after that it feels less like it now. The way it is now there's decent content for all of the girls/all of their routes are available but how far they are from ending is up in the air, with a story like this it depends on what the author wants to do, like I said things could've been tied up with the main girl updates ago (Though that would've left some loose threads).
It's (Well) Voice Acted and you've seen the art, the only other thing I can say is all girls have scenes so you do at least get that out of it no matter which route you go now (earlier versions just didn't let you take certain routes because the content wasn't in yet)

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Haven't checked this game out since it was in its infancy and my saves are not working any more. Am I seeing it right that there's no functioning skip mode?

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Just do the pan camera the interactive camera stuff is glitchy and get's stuck it was actually making me dizzy. No wonder the MC has some brain damage the bouncing camera messed up his mind... smh.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 32 Votes