Unreal Engine Symbiosis [DEMO 2.1] [indica_project]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

indica_project

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2024
Do you hit during penetrate and dont put an egg or after you have an egg, cause i had full 100% belly and 16 eggs and wouldnt work, also tab wasnt working for me in the tentacle interactable, had to leave tentacle to go in tab menu, oh I can press mitosis button but doesnt do anything

Edit: guess your not supposed to 100% fill, just do once then hit mitosis
hmm I'll check that. did you encounter this in Demo 2.1 or in Demo 2? I was too hasty with releasing Demo 2, I havent tested it enough, but 2.1 is much more stable

Reactions: ymudds

roseg55

Formerly 'rosegold55'
Apr 14, 2020
call it paranoia but windows defender tripped and virus total said theres a file called "Backdoor.Lotok.bzt"

indica_project

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2024
call it paranoia but windows defender tripped and virus total said theres a file called "Backdoor.Lotok.bzt"
not first conflict between win defender and unreal engine. I found different reports about this issue from 2021 on unreal help forums haha

indica_project

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2024
When is the next demo version gonna come out?
Demo 3 will be available within a few days, at the same time Demo 2.1 will be available for download on f95 and itch for everyone <3
I need to make sure the new clothes don't fall into the character and double-check a lot of interaction scenarios to keep players away from bugs this time

Reactions: wudilendada

-Lost-

Aug 28, 2020
honestly not bad in terms of mechanics, and while there is a lot to be desired as of at the moment for an initial playtest it's good and shows the ideas that you have.
things I personally want to see is more internal graphics and selections when spreading, like a preference of which orifice to enter and possibly there are certain quarks to each of them. additionally, the ability to explore other things each host would like to unlock more control of the host in addition to a more stealthy way to infiltrate the hosts.

keep it up and I look forward to the changes you make.

• Red Heart
Reactions: indica_project
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes