Unreal Engine Symbiosis [DEMO 2.1] [indica_project]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

futaipw

Jul 30, 2018
if you like aliens from like AvP then you will like this. its a demo and very short but there is much promise in this if the creator commits

• Red Heart
Reactions: indica_project

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
I will check if it is possible to enlarge the belly, but at the same time keep the character realistic + avoid distortion of physics. I'm currently working on adding clothes and at the moment I'm trying to find a way to absolutely synchronize the body and clothes, because any movement causes clothes to fall heavily into the character, which looks pretty ugly. so if I manage to synchronize my body with the armor, I think it won't be difficult to refine belly a little more :)
Thank goodness... really tired of games giving a new definition to hyper. At a certain point, you're playing a pair of boobs or cock with a person attached instead of the other way around... hate to kink shame but it looks so ridiculous. If that's the way you want to go that's fine, you are the creator obviously, but when possible imo I think choice is best though I'm glad you're at least keeping it realistic.

if you like aliens from like AvP then you will like this. its a demo and very short but there is much promise in this if the creator commits
This is true of like 90% of the games on this site. I like everything I've seen and wish the dev all the best, but I'm sitting on a table made of skepticism in a house made of we shall see sipping on a coffee of already see a patreon so we're not breaking bad trends.

My humble suggestion to the dev would be incredibly limited scope, finish it, polish it, then continuously add to it little by little. No one will complain that way. You have a complete game with a full gameplay loop and anything you add to it will be bonuses most will be more than happy to pay for.

Zinfur

Sep 30, 2018
I'm really looking forward to seeing this evolve! I want more reverse games where you play as the monster and this is right up my ally!

• Red Heart
Reactions: indica_project

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
"Symbiosis is a NSFW game with breeding mechanics."

For the love of God, *please* don't make this go the way of most 3D games where they get half finished then abandoned..

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
I will check if it is possible to enlarge the belly, but at the same time keep the character realistic + avoid distortion of physics. I'm currently working on adding clothes and at the moment I'm trying to find a way to absolutely synchronize the body and clothes, because any movement causes clothes to fall heavily into the character, which looks pretty ugly. so if I manage to synchronize my body with the armor, I think it won't be difficult to refine belly a little more :)
Takes another look at the previews:

Uh-huh,
sure,
right.

Pull the other one.

Bedward Studio

May 24, 2023
FYI, you can get the biggest belly by fitting up to 24 symbiotes within a single character, any more than that will bug out the visual of the belly

_Mob_

Jun 1, 2018
A minor technical thing, but you can kind of soft lock a girl by having 1 symbiote, and then the maximum amount of egg, because to mitose, you need space, but removing a symbiote, sets the girl free, making it impossible to do anything else with her

But won't be an issue for 99% of players

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
This has so much potential! So many directions you could take. Have you given much thought to when and where this game will take place? Like a general idea of the setting? I could see this in a fantasy space, sci-fi, modern day and each having really interesting ways to start and expand. Wish I could help brainstorm this with ideas. (found the discord server)

indica_project

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2024
Demo 2 is now available for 3$+ subscribers on Patreon!
As soon as I post Demo 3, Demo 2 will be available for everyone for free
upd. bugs detected in Demo 2, dropping hotfix soon
upd. hotfix is now available

Last edited:
Reactions: Eroman68

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
You need to penetrate -> eggs on tentacle interactable. Then hit mitosis in the tab menu, it won't work if you do not have enough room in the belly.
Do you hit during penetrate and dont put an egg or after you have an egg, cause i had full 100% belly and 16 eggs and wouldnt work, also tab wasnt working for me in the tentacle interactable, had to leave tentacle to go in tab menu, oh I can press mitosis button but doesnt do anything

Edit: guess your not supposed to 100% fill, just do once then hit mitosis

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes