Symphony of the Serpent (NLT) comments, questions, answers

AnonimeGamer

May 8, 2017
WEEKLY REPORT

Click here to stream video directly from cloud storage
Click here to download 128.6 MB video to view locally

We're so close! Symphony of the Serpent is just around the corner and the mad-dash to the starting line continues. We're testing playable builds, polishing the animations, and slowly adding more and more content to the engine as we approach July. Check out my interview with Davy for a bit of behind the scene conversation.

We discuss the alpha/beta build coming on July 2nd. The growing pains of new engines and processes. How the Patreon support system will work for newcomers and what access to the games in the future will look like. We also talk about the expectations for system specs for computers and phones and some other stuff. Enjoy!

Thank you everyone for the support! There will be one more tease before the first build of SotS. Stay tuned!

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Hello. This game will be published via this topic? I don't want to follow TGO topic anymore as that game is already done.
I mean actually there will be another topic while it is published :)

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Weekly Report

This Tuesday Chapter 1 of Symphony of the Serpent launches for Grand Masters with an early access look! Get the your first look at the desert city of Escovia! In a world consumed by a sex virus a young man finds himself lost in a big city, far from home, and in possession of a mysterious relic. With the help of a harem of hotties, discover your identity and uncover a plot for revenge that places heaven and hell on the edge of war.
The beta will launch first with the PC version of the game. During the beta launch we will be keeping a close eye on your feedback and quickly implementing changes and bug fixes. You won't have to wait until the 15th of the month for an update, we will be taking your feedback immediately to assure chapter 1 is a fantastic start to a new adventure.
Other versions of the game, including the web and Mac versions as well as the launcher will release a bit later as we continue to develop these.
I hope you enjoy the launch! Thanks for your support!

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
I love NLT media games because of their gameplay. However, the scenes feel very lackluster to me. These are just basic scenes that follow some order with very little surprises. Characters do not feel real in those scenes and feel like Robots that move scripted. My wish would be for the scenes to be more interesting because I enjoy their games.

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
NLT-style fucking will start soon, we hope for better animation in the new game, there are no hopes for the plot, I think there will be sex and so on, as in previous games.

gamblerI

Mar 16, 2019
That video interview revealed a handful of people already have been testing an alpha/beta version of the game. Does anyone know if there is an incest patch released for the game already? Who makes these patches anyway, not nlt right?

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Obvious beta version for on phone 100% already. Directories different than before so cannot use nwjs to play on Linux. Is Linux version available? Please post if so. Thank you. (y)

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
linux version is not available on windows
Oh! I thought maybe might be able to make Linux version from Windows if could discover what files are necessary to run game. Used to do this with nwjs and www folder to make updates etc., but in new game files are mixed differently. I expect Linux version will be avalilable later. :unsure: