3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Blinghit

Jan 16, 2018
Got this error while playing the compressed version, during the 2nd fight in the city dump

TypeError
this[_0x5bf471(...)] is not a function

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
Symphony of the Serpent [v.00071 (beta)] - Unofficial Android

Let me know if you have any issues.
Tested on Bluestacks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CURRENTLY BUILDING APK
Edit: Currently not able to get it to work for the life of me, so I'll have to wait until NLT releases an apk of sorts or someone who knows more than me figures it out.

They have updated from RPGM MV to RPGM MZ

Narrowed it down to whatever new plugins NLT are using with MZ, there is an error after looking through the plugins.
As this is a beta release, it'll hopefully get fixed when they push out the next update.

Here is the error I am dealing with. Works fine on windows, no changes for android, yet;

Android: approx. 260MB
Mega -
GoFile -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Very very very very little content and a serious bug that makes the last fight almost impossible.

Nonetheless some NLT minions felt the need to review this 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 version.

GOOD LORD

eror bos

Nov 18, 2018
Symphony of the Serpent [v.00072] - Unofficial Android

Tested on Bluestacks.

CURRENTLY BUILDING APK
Android: approx. XXXMB
Mega -
GoFile -

My Tools:
Symphony of the Serpent [v.00072] - Unofficial Android

Tested on Bluestacks.

CURRENTLY BUILDING APK
Android: approx. XXXMB
Mega -
GoFile -

My Tools:
Link download ?

Th3R1ddl3

Aug 29, 2020
well...
it reminds me Fallout 1/2..
but with boobs

i' already know who i'm gonna F**k again and again and again
mommy seems to be interesting but I agree on Chuck lookalike, may be interesting how this will evolve, but what about her husband/son ?

some bugs/issue i've had:
by reloading the game, if I go to dumpster/scrapyard zone again, there''s no way out, I've had to reload the saved game.
not liking the fight part, no bugs found, but i'm sure this part can be optimized.
can't enter the XXX cinema (no" not implemented yet" messages).

it has potential, let's judge it in 4/5 updates

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
At last a new game by NLT! I don't understand why people vote their games so low, knowing that their content is of the highest quality, al least in the F95 platform. Interactions, lots of characters, a huge universe, great animations and everything, above average. Best wishes for this new development!
Well...
  • Interactions - The MC's are generally idiots and the interactions with the girls are often so cheesy that it's a wonder they don't get kicked in the balls regularly.
  • Lots of characters - Some would argue there are too many characters (and I agree with them), resulting in most of them being under-developed 2-dimensional all boobs and asses with no brains caricatures.
  • Huge universe - Personally I wouldn't use the word "huge" but I concede it's at least decent sized.
  • Great animations - From a technical perspective, I totally agree. You got this one right.
  • Everything above average - Nah. There are some above average qualities, but not everything.
Are the games great? No, not even close. Are they garbage? Also no, I agree that they are better than some of the low ratings. I take it for what it is - more than good enough as a time filler in between other games, especially considering best part of NLT games - the metronomic release schedule.

The dialogue is definitely hinting at it, where the protag refers to Julia as "my mom", and similarly outside characters keep mistaking Julia for his mom
And that's about as far as NLT can and will go these days.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes