2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Okay so I would just like to compare notes.
These are the stats I have by the end of the beta version.
Is this right?
Or did I miss a character or an item?

I swear I was trying to reserve the shield juices as much as I could but fckin hell I spent such a stupid amount of time replaying the combat scenes coz I just keep getting Ethan killed. Oops.

Stat.jpg

Reactions: Commander Booty

SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
did SBI succeed on breaking the game?
why a game for adult, but their face so ugly?
can't you just make all the women more pretty? how hard can it be?
ToN had only 1 ugly women.
TGO got 9 ugly women.
SoTS so far already had 4 ugly. the worst is Nia.
I have nothing against black, just make it pretty. this is adult fantasy game duh.

binaryoneoone

Oct 20, 2019
Nebulous

A guy named Once roamed The Genesis Order
I summon you here again on this wonderful journey called

Symphony of the Serpent

and let there be light uhhh I mean Incest

Jun 28, 2020
At last a new game by NLT! I don't understand why people vote their games so low, knowing that their content is of the highest quality, al least in the F95 platform. Interactions, lots of characters, a huge universe, great animations and everything, above average. Best wishes for this new development!
because contrarians.

Reactions: Commander Booty

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
NLT frustrates me so much.

Why does he keep making super ugly to mid looking female characters when in the first 2 games he showed he could make really nice looking ones?? In particular he really butchered Julia. She looks like a mature woman version of Chucky.
1719981793032.png 1719981869068.png

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I'm liking it so far, especially the religious overtones in this suburban, middle-class nuclear family. IMO, you don't need incest with a story like this. All I need to see is the preachy MILF turning out be a closet freak when she tries to seduce the new guest in their home. I won't give my hopes up though. Still plenty of ways they can fuck this up. Starting with having too many goddamn characters just like the last game.

Reactions: Joyfulbeekeeper

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I think NLT did a great job with Margaret, the church lady, very hot GILF
Yeah, and she's not only a thicc GILF, but a better representation of a nun, age wise. The nun in Lust Epidemic was okay, meanwhile Judy was a baby faced 20-something fresh out of catholic school.

Reactions: Joyfulbeekeeper
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes