2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
A couple of things I said in the Q&A forum that I'm sharing here too.

1. They say incest isn't allowed on Pateron, but we've been having threesomes with mothers and daughters this entire time. lol So I guess maybe it's not a strict rule? Or perhaps it's just the MC who isn't allowed to engage in incest? Either way, it doesn't make any sense. I wish companies would stop making stupid rules just to keep up the appearances. And why on earth would patreon feel the need to impose such a rule? I don't understand that.

2. I'm changing my opinion on these ugly models. One reason ToN was amazing was that LE was horrible. If they keep giving hot models, you end up getting used to them. It's the law of diminishing marginal utility. They have to force some gollums on you for you to keep appreciating the hot models. lol Maybe the next game, if there is any, is going to be great too, like ToN.
I suggest you stop Patreon subscription at once and ask NLT Media for refund if so disappointed. (y)

pdpax

May 2, 2022
More weary of whingers than new I say. :whistle:
Sounds like you need to take a break, cause whiners aren't gonna go anywhere. :) Get some rest, recharge your batteries, and whenever you're ready, come back and face all the whiners again. :whistle: You need to adapt instead of whining about whiners.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes