2.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Drcozs

Aug 3, 2024
Wow. I just checked. He is 7th actually, with about 10,800 paid members. So even if everyone has picked the most basic plan, it's $21,600 a month.
Hahaha DAMN, actually incredible, from a business perspective. I can't believe there's THAT much money in simpcoomery....incredible. He rakes in 50k a month minimum.

But at least the game sucks!

2.8 damn, did coomer brains finally caught up that he is pushing the same shit over and over? :Kappa:
Hey! That's mean! Go and sub to his patreon, support his hard work!

bruh one footjob scene and thats all xd im done
So what?? This great game with great looking chicks and even better looking story premise will be "in slow development" for at least 2 years, you will have much more fun with it by then, but don't forget to chip in 30 bucks a month for early access!

As for the game itself, I just saw a great scene, and I love it. Got me rock hard!

Dec 17, 2020
Not a fan of some of these preview images. The female characters are not doing it for me. treasures had the best models of all his games I think. Going to wait a couple of update before I try. What I like as he is very consistent with updates and actually completes unlike the vast majority of games.

youbet567

Jun 21, 2023
i was about to say something bad (type copy and paste from previous game?) then i saw that Milf with the BIG BOOBAS!
Damn!
finally some hot characters!

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I downloaded google drive and got no virus. I am using ESET. One of the best in the world. So I don't understand this.....
That's because that wasn't a real virus threat, it was an ad made to look like one. All the garbage websites and file hosts of the internet do that to get naïve people to panic click on them.

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes