Lucifer_qq

May 19, 2020
stuck there for 3 min da fck ? i cant understand how the fck i fight him he stuck there not moving :/ bro combat so trash and annoying !

Last edited:
Reactions: Miltoncito

holylight99

Feb 18, 2023
anyone having problem with it crashing when u want to watch a scene or open scene at the moan zone theater? how to fix thank you. i'm using that save file from
Kelser

xX2beXx

Jul 3, 2017
Because not of the early state of the game, but of the really bad fighting concept. It was in first release very frustrating, then they adjusted it with the new update making it playable (not enjoyable). Now its again totally random. This semi-simultan real time fighting mechanic is terrible and for me to give only 1 star review at the moment. Over some other aspect can be discussed but thats really not worth as long we are not into the story or midgame content.

The fighting mechanic is something what needs to be adjusted early on, if you want to make it a new feature.
Thx for the info m8 :)

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
The fight with the guy in the sex shop is near impossible. You get stunlocked trying to move around. Dear god, just make this game a turn based combat system or make it a instant win, cause right now it simply doesn't work

Kylson23

Apr 24, 2019
Symphony of the Serpent [v0.2081] - Unofficial Android

Let me know if you have any issues.
Tested on Bluestacks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android: approx. 280MB
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
Pixeldrain - Pixeldrain

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
0.2082?

Reactions: damaged1969

Drcozs

Aug 3, 2024
Wow. I just checked. He is 7th actually, with about 10,800 paid members. So even if everyone has picked the most basic plan, it's $21,600 a month.
Hahaha DAMN, actually incredible, from a business perspective. I can't believe there's THAT much money in simpcoomery....incredible. He rakes in 50k a month minimum.

But at least the game sucks!

2.8 damn, did coomer brains finally caught up that he is pushing the same shit over and over? :Kappa:
Hey! That's mean! Go and sub to his patreon, support his hard work!

bruh one footjob scene and thats all xd im done
So what?? This great game with great looking chicks and even better looking story premise will be "in slow development" for at least 2 years, you will have much more fun with it by then, but don't forget to chip in 30 bucks a month for early access!

As for the game itself, I just saw a great scene, and I love it. Got me rock hard!

3.00 star(s) 28 Votes