pdpax

May 2, 2022
Where do you buy shield juice? Any scene with Autumn?
you can't get it if you already have it. If you use it, you can either buy it from the store or get it from somewhere in the map. I think it's probably the junkyard.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Can someone pass a save with a lot of money or tell me how to edit it? I tried but it didn't work.

AnonimeGamer

May 8, 2017
how do i increase lucy attraction
View attachment 3907185
You need 2 INT. You probably have 1 now. You can get 1INT by talking with 2 doctors in the hospital and answering the questions correctly. The other INT you need to collect 4 pages of knowledge which are around the church and inside it. Than craft it in the menu and don't forget to consume it. Apprecarion you can lvl up by gifting gifts which you can buy in the store.

AnonimeGamer

May 8, 2017
As I see some people are struggling to find how to progress. I post a walkthrough (not made by me, found in NLT discord server). This is a step by step guide to get everything. If someone could pin this in OP. I think it would be great for someone who needs it. I will update this comment as soon as the next version comes out :)

Version: 04091

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Storywise I am more interested in this one than I was in genesis order. But I am still not sure about the combat system. If it doesn't improve I'll probably just cheat and add a bunch of bombs to the inventory.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
At last I find some time to finish the latest update. And I found myself at last lucky to manege to cheat on money. Because it is not my thing to fight with the thugs. So money makes me enable more powerfull tools to make the fights more easy.

But so far I like the game. It is a really NLT game. Nice animations, and, because I stayed out of the beta's was pleased to play it whitout many errors.

Hope that the freeloaders are keep getting on the updates for free. So I think that if so I will keeping to enjoy this game.

Heeeybabyyy

Jun 5, 2020
I am absolutely stuck in the latest update.

I haven't found the key to the dump anywhere I look and the constant remaining hint is "I hate when you go to a fun place and lose something valuable" but can't figure out where that would be aside Red Light District. Where can I find the dump key?

pdpax

May 2, 2022
I am absolutely stuck in the latest update.

I haven't found the key to the dump anywhere I look and the constant remaining hint is "I hate when you go to a fun place and lose something valuable" but can't figure out where that would be aside Red Light District. Where can I find the dump key?
Like Rockstar said, meet Tony for the key. And the valuable thing is at Emerald Ridge. Talk to the guy and search the left side. If I remember correctly, it's a cross blessed by the pope.

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes