Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Suggestion for hero donate SotS updates: Please download personally, virus check update, and upload update to faster cloud storage GoFile and MEGA (to import into personal account). This will be big help for player with slow internet. Thank you. (y)

Golden33

Aug 31, 2018
How can he afford to buy a house if he doesn't remember who exactly he is? Who's gonna sell him a house if he doesn't have proper id? Where does he get his money from to buy an entire house?
Always makes me think of the video Dunkey made.
Where somehow a lot of the main characters in games have
AMNEEEESSSIIAAAA xD

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
I agree with LE over TGO due to story, but a remastered LE over ToN? Hell no. lol Nothing beats the Indiana Jones vibe of ToN. And LE's map was so limited as opposed to ToN. It also didn't have as many girls and stories. ToN is arguably even better than GTA. lol

Even if they make an open-world GTA-like game with an Indiana Jones vibe, it still wouldn't be as great as ToN, because it would be too dry. ToN struck the perfect balance between gameplay, mystery, romance and sex. I'd say some hands-on puzzles like those found in early Sherlock Holmes games or Siberia would make it even better, but hey, it's still pretty amazing. I'm just letting a few years pass by, so I forget ToN's story and get to play it again almost like it's the first time.
Well argued - yes I agree, ToN is my favourite by far, I liked LE a lot but I don't think I'd ever put it above ToN - I like the size and variety of the map, the breadth of the characters, the story, the puzzles, even the mini games.

Reactions: seja10 and pdpax

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Symphony of the Serpent [v.03083] [NLT Media] - Compressed

Win [411 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
It will take some time for me to get more interested into this game. There are some "okayish" scenes yet no outstanding one. But with most of their games it took quite some updates to get spicy with main characters. The ones from the scenes here so far aren't even side characters. :D

Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
It's interesting to look at Nora's appearance. I try not to go into the game so as not to spoil too much for myself, but I'm interested in what it looks like. Even her avatar is enough. If you have the opportunity, put it under a spoiler (no sex scene needed). Well, or describe in words whether you like her or not))

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
Symphony of the Serpent [v.03083] [NLT Media] - Compressed

Win [411 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the update dude.. BTW, please post the link if you have updater tool like we had for TGO

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
is there a MEGA download or any different options? seems like all of the available ones are trying to give me a virus lol
I only looked at the update files so can't comment on the full download options - the only one that worked for me was WDHO - UPLOADHAVEN did download but windows rejected it saying that it had a virus. No success at all with the other options - attempting to download just opened new windows advertising stuff, or downloaded some other application and one was in Russian language and I couldn't see a download link at all.

Reactions: El Buho

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
I only looked at the update files so can't comment on the full download options - the only one that worked for me was WDHO - UPLOADHAVEN did download but windows rejected it saying that it had a virus. No success at all with the other options - attempting to download just opened new windows advertising stuff, or downloaded some other application and one was in Russian language and I couldn't see a download link at all.
BUNKR and TERMINAL work for me with BUNKR most fast downloading on Linux PC. Transferred archive to Windows PC and ran a virus scan with Avira Anti-virus which report was clean. I suggested earlier maybe poster of update to first download game and update onto personal PC, run anti-virus check on archives, and then upload known clean archives to GoFile (which is fast download) and MEGA (so can import into own MEGA account and download from there). Before no trouble with download ever from MEGA or GoFile. (y) A VPN can usually overcome Windows warning by masking IP address of sites marked as supicious or dangerous but, as not all have VPN, better to get game and updates hosted on clean sites with no issue; it's IP addresses of the sites not the files downloaded from them generate warning in this case. :)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 36 Votes