Ren'Py - Symphony of the Void [v0.46] [Mad Doc]

1. 5.00 star(s)

outbalancing

A great game, great girls, a very lustful game, but both the plot and the process of enslaving the girls are very captivating, the main character, although not a kind guy, is not super evil either, I liked him.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Belphegor666

Played v0.42b – main fetish is mind control. Plot is rather linear but interesting enough, characters are rather basic so far, but we are in the beginning stages of the game. You play a dark elf who develops mind control powers, runs away from his former mistress and ends up captured by the (of course) fanatical church. You then start corrupting the church from the inside out while trying to build up forces against your former mistress who is hunting you.
    Mainly mind control and corruption but also has humiliation, some spanking and bondage and some pet play scenes. So yes, quite a bit of bdsm content, but always in the context of mind control. Pretty short so far – I finished it in a few hours. Decent enough to try out and find whether you enjoy it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

EasyMuthaFuckinE

V0.36

Great Corruption game, with Decent scenes, the characters are good. But the most gripping factor in my opinion is the story and the Main Character is written in very unique way. Really liking the game so far, the speed of the updates is pretty good too.

Hope the game will have a good run and story will be top notch as it has been till now. Best of luck Mad Doc.

This game will surely go on to be a MASTA PIECE
  4. 5.00 star(s)

gatekeeper8

very great game with great h scenes. its right up my ally and a must play if you like mind control. i hope to see more games like it and cant wait for future updates. i especially like the scenes with the nun!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

♍VoidTraveler

This dev will go places if he works hard, and this project is already a wonderful testament to that inevitability.

This is a vn/trainer which primarily focuses on mind control and brainwashing.
    Well-written, well-made models, and the animation attempts look promising.
    Scenes are very hot, proof that the dev knows what he is doing.

=======================================v0.32
    Fans of mind control, brainwashing, and maledom will not be disappointed.
    Have fun you sexy pervs~ :cool::coffee:
  6. 5.00 star(s)

DarkDank

Very satisfying hypnosis scenes. Pacing is not frustrating, and seems to get the mind control kink. Being a bastard is fun, and this game does that well, as that's the main appeal of a hypnosis and mind control centric game. Good renders top off the package. Look at it if you're a fan of mind control.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

KGB_Bonobo

✔ Unique
    ✔ Well written
    ✔ Quality renders

Not liking the kinks is the only reason I can imagine for why somebody might not like this one. Thus far it is very high quality in all areas, and considering games on this site tend to get only better over time (since most devs are new to game making), I think this one is absolutely worth keeping an eye on.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

nsaiswatching

So far this is a shining beacon standing out from the sea of shitty "mind control" VNs where the MC maybe makes one girl slightly hornier a single time. The writing is actually competent, the animations are good, and the mind control content so far is great. It's still early days, so there's only maybe an hour of content, but I'm very excited to see where this goes in the future.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

mrttao

v0.25b
    this game is a real gem in the mind control fetish genre
    the art is fantastic and is also animated.
    the mind control is well executed and is very sexy
    I am actually finding myself interested in the plot and world building so far
    no grind
    not all that much content yet
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Dagoraath

This prologue (v0.1) makes you want to see more!
    Very good character design so far and smooth animations.
    The story is intriguing, and I like the universe where the game takes place (fantasy world with magic, elves, drows, and maybe more later?).
    I just hope this will not turn into a kinetic novel, but more into a sandbox/harem type of game.
    Anyway, I surely look forward to the next updates :)
    Please keep going the good work, and thanks for the share!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

4Footninja

I think this title shows plenty of promise. The visuals aren't outstanding at the very least the characters and environments seem pretty original. The story so far is just an into but it does have a story to tell. Will this be an epic tale of ascension and conquest filled with trials met and challenges overcome? Who knows. But I will say its off to a good start.