4.90 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover2.jpg

Overview:
Symphony of the Void

Jevan Dre'allis is a member of the elite dark elven unit known as Wraiths - agents of the Temple of Xana-Rhoa, serving as assassins, spies and saboteurs. A series of unforeseen events will lead him to the independent port city of Mizea, a place of many wonders and opportunities as well as perils and mysteries. Forcibly drawn into schemes beyond his understanding, he finds himself in the middle of a violent struggle for power, influence and revenge.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-16
Release Date: 2024-03-16
Developer: Mad_Doc

Censored: No
Version: 0.46
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras: Name Change Mod*

f95_sample8.jpg 2.jpg f95_sample2.jpg f95_sample3.jpg f95_sample5.jpg 7.jpg
sample3.jpg sample5.jpg sample4.jpg f95_sample4.jpg f95_sample6.jpg f95_sample7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 5046757

Uploader
Game Developer
Jun 24, 2022
Editing...Done.

As long as you follow rules you can keep the ownership of the thread, however, to get the dev tag you must send a ticket to STAFF and they will reach out to you on how to do that.

Good luck on the game =)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So, is this a game without a protag? I also see a lot of stuff in the dev notes that's unavoidable. Is there going to be any player preference or is this going to be a KN where you are just along for the ride?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i dont mind the "dark elves" skin on the girls. but for the guy im assuming is the MC:sick:

also apparently Drow are a thing in this game. why does the demon chick in the previews look more like a dark elf then the actual dark elves who look like drow.

if the Mc needs to be a dark elf and this is the skin tone they're gonna have honestly give him a Glam to look more normal. dont think a greenish gray dick is something we need to see alot of.:LOL:

aside from that i like the idea of mind control but when you cant choose what scenes you want to do or which girls to interact with it all just seems kinetic. which is fine if dev wants to tell a story. just dont call it an "interactive" story.

and also it's already been mentioned but it doesnt say what kind of protag. and curious if the name is customizable.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hm, indeed.
Preview pic one shows bona fide drows, while preview pic 2 shows pretty good example of what i would consider a dark elf.
But then again, another name for a "drow" is "dark elf" so i guess opinions could range here. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Dev if you need pointers i would take a look at wiki, and other sources about Forgotten Realms.
FR is literally the holy book. :giggle::coffee:

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Mad_Doc uhhh just an fyi, Something unlimited also has brothel management and prostitution, so you may want to clarify whether or not your game will have those. (given the wording it sounded like yours will be more they can look but can't touch).

Reactions: Mad_Doc

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
I love it. The mind control is greatly done, the dream scene was hot. I always love, when you turn dom woman to sub. Awaiting other types of control as well, plus future tags. Everything goes right into my alley.
What about the patreon? You don't have your page? As when i go to it, it only shows your profile.

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Hello! Just got back from 24h work shift so im a bit tired right nwo...
The next update will introduce basic game loop with some simple stat progression for main character and choices when it comes to h-scenes.
Kind of like, hmm - reverse trainer, I guess. Instead of raising girl's lust/submission/whatever, it will be the mc who gets stronger and more skilled at using his abilites.
Girls' progression will be done through narration instead of stats, gotta keep it relatively easy since im not a coder, lol.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Why do I feel like I've seen that old man before? Is he some generic pre-made koikatsu character, or is it just that multiple people have had the idea of jury-rigging an "old man" character by clipping a broom through somebody's face?

Anyway, it's a promising start. Looking forward to seeing more.

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Why do I feel like I've seen that old man before? Is he some generic pre-made koikatsu character, or is it just that multiple people have had the idea of jury-rigging an "old man" character by clipping a broom through somebody's face?

Anyway, it's a promising start. Looking forward to seeing more.
There arent any premade old guys in Koikatsu. I found a decent old male somewhere and modified him, I admit I didn't spend much time on him since he is supposed to be kinda generic mentor type dude.
Even, making semi decent looking male model is a challenge in KK Charamaker.

I love it. The mind control is greatly done, the dream scene was hot. I always love, when you turn dom woman to sub. Awaiting other types of control as well, plus future tags. Everything goes right into my alley.
What about the patreon? You don't have your page? As when i go to it, it only shows your profile.
Hey, Im glad you liked it! That's what this is - a game from mind control fan to other mind control fans. Stay tuned for future updates, we're only getting started!
As for PAtreon, I messed up something but the page should be up.

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
So how much content is there atm in the game?
Depends how fast you read and fap ;) I would estimate maybe 0,5 hour.

Mad_Doc uhhh just an fyi, Something unlimited also has brothel management and prostitution, so you may want to clarify whether or not your game will have those. (given the wording it sounded like yours will be more they can look but can't touch).
You're right. This whole NTR thing is a non issue for me but it seems important to many players. I shall edit the OP and clarify my stance on this.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 11 Votes