4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
How do i use the humans?
You can integrate them into Vitae Generators to double their production speed, though the game doesn't have a sprite for human-integrated generators, so put the attached folder in the img/charfeatures folder. Useful for saving space and resources.
You can integrate them into a number of crafting buildings, but assigning drones to craft softlocks the game, so that's for decoration only.
You can integrate them into light nodes for actual, intended decoration, which works as intended.
Finally, you can tell drones supported by a drone expander to web them to walls with a behavior node, and then tell drones to milk them... except the node and the drone expander cost neurotissue, the production of which is bugged, and milking captives is non-functional. It's also automated, so you can't pick and choose where to put people or who to web, so it's not useful for decoration either.

Yourmomu

Mar 15, 2021
I expexted this to happen. 5 months and not a singke update?
Sad.
I spoke with the dev a long while ago about this. It was something along the lines of Him realizing how much effort and time it would take to fully flesh out a game like this. He did say that if he picked game development up again, it would be likely something simpler, like a RenPy VN, but I wouldnt count on that being soon if at all. Sad, but this is the kind of thing a team would be better to pick up on, rather than one person.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
I spoke with the dev a long while ago about this. It was something along the lines of Him realizing how much effort and time it would take to fully flesh out a game like this. He did say that if he picked game development up again, it would be likely something simpler, like a RenPy VN, but I wouldnt count on that being soon if at all. Sad, but this is the kind of thing a team would be better to pick up on, rather than one person.
It would be pretty much the only game of this genre of "rape girls, turn them into xenomorphs, conquer the world" in the market. Wasted potential, he could make easy money with this concept if he sold it with anime art of DLsite.

_Gutts_

Dec 22, 2017
this is sad, well he could reformulate the idea and turn it into something simpler and more efficient, a ren'py game for example.

EtPerMun

Sep 24, 2017
I can see where he's coming from. I also tried my hand a bit at coding something like this (though I went for a more tile-based approach) and it's definitely a lot more difficult than just making a RenPy game, mostly because you need to deal with all the rendering business yourself, and keep it performant as well (the actual logic isn't too difficult IMO).

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes