Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
INSTRUCTION MANUAL FOR NEW PLAYERS (PDF)

PC: (WIN/LINUX)

MAC:
ANDROID:

Edit: I've already opened a ticket about the new update since yesterday. I guess my time will eventually come. Until then

Changelog:

Gameboard /background changed including images of LA from the 90s

Faster dice rolling and pawn movement

12 music tracks during this phase than can be changed at the start

Icon that shows MJs type (Spoiled,Friendly,Reserved)

When the round ends prematurely, MJ return at square 1 (not 28)

Object cards (Old pager, TravelGuide book,Walkman)

Pager improved with no repetition of the dice

Random side story event sign (TravelGuide Book)

Active autoround in fast forward after round 8 (Walkman)

5 new side stories and introducing a new girl (Lea).

2 new gallery images

MC can watch random TV clips from the 90s

Minor changes of the dialogue to introduce the object cards

Minor changes to the intro

Minor random changes of the phrases when MJ returns to the office
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OLD SAVES WILL NOT WORK
MAIN STORYLINE WILL NOT ADVANCE

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Edit: I've already opened a ticket about the new update since yesterday. I guess my time will eventually come. Until then
Quickest way to get a new update posted is to create a post with the update files and then use the report bottom on the bottom left of the post to report it and put the reason as new update. (y)

Reactions: Basilicata

Averop

Dec 2, 2020
can anyone share the walkthrough file like goss ip? any kind of cheat codes or hints will be helpful

Steelbrewer

Jul 20, 2017
The tabletop part seems both gimmicky and spot on at the same time. Reminding on how "free will" might actually be restricted and fit within a frames made of unwritten rules and expectations. Especially when one is being guided and supervised at each step.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
The tabletop part seems both gimmicky and spot on at the same time. Reminding on how "free will" might actually be restricted and fit within a frames made of unwritten rules and expectations. Especially when one is being guided and supervised at each step.
Oh noes, this comment has given me an existential crisis! :ROFLMAO:

But like I've said before, this game has that rarest of beasts on F95 - actual original game play!

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Seeing as you apparently only roll one die which the game calls a dice, I will refer you to this oldie:

So true! I love Larry.
I've been rolling dice for dungeons and dragons for many years. It was always confusing if we meant die as die you sob DIE! or die as dice.
And then there's the even scarier die... cbc3fb6722b2982d228f157b43cf2140.jpg

Raknor

May 12, 2019
The game seems fun at first. But, I've gone 20+ rounds and there seems no change for MJ. I can't seem to get her any new job besides the barista and all the scenes seem to come about very slowly. I've finally gotten access to the sex shop, but not sure how long it will take to see any change or to get her any kind of job other than being a waitress.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hello!

I'm still unsure about game play mechanics. There is some way to play it lesbian and solo path only? :)

asko06

Feb 25, 2021

4.50 star(s) 45 Votes