Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
NapsterMod

Hey, as promised: If you want to listen some 1999 hits instead of the original soundtrack try my mod. It's ready, just put it in the game folder.

View attachment 3007214 ,

Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way
Britney Spears - Baby One More Time
Christina Aguilera - Genie In A Bottle
eiffel_65___blue__da_ba_dee
ricky_martin___livin_la_vida_loca
shania_twain___that_don_t_impress_me_much
tlc___no_scrubs
lou_bega___mambo_no5

blink_182_whats_my_age_again
dr._dre_feat._snoop_dogg___still_dre
eminem___my_name_is
bran_van_3000___drinking_in_la
Fatboy Slim - Right Here, Right Now
red_hot_chili_peppers___californication
the_bloodhound_gang___the_bad_touch
the_offspring___pretty_fly_for_a_white_guy

(But hurry, before it gets reported)
Agh, I was late 2 the party, any reupload pls?

NineInchNail

Jul 29, 2023
Agh, I was late 2 the party, any reupload pls?
It should work for now for any update.
Edit In the Music2 you'll find some png images. Create a folder named images in the game folder and drop them there. If not it's still playable but you will not see the name of the song and the artist.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Basilicata

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TableTopBornStar-0.57
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
OMG. Last update unplayable, full, full, full of bugs.
I'm sorry to read this but this update was released more than 2 months ago and it's playtested enough by lots of people. You've probably skipped some updates and playing a very old save. If not, you might want to read the Developer's Notes in the OP. Anyway, there sure are some bugs that I've fixed in 0.6 but they are definitely not gamecrashing.

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Basilicata - Any chance the trans character from your last game makes an appearance here? Or are there future plans for her?
Bonnie? Here? No. Can't. TTBS takes place in LA in 1999. Goss_IP takes places in an imaginary american town in late 2010s almost 20 years later with smartphones, videocalls etc. Even if I used her, she would be like 10.
Future plans: She's supposed to be one of the MCs in Goss_IP vol 2 but unless I win the lottery and quit my day job, I think it will be a while. Also in my wild dreams, I wanted to make an origin story especially for her.
Thx for playing.
screenshot0005.png

rayxyz

Jun 17, 2018
cant seem to figure out how to get any of the new content besides the job. I get the job then MJ says she doesnt do anything then nothing really happens until the end. Am i missing something?

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
cant seem to figure out how to get any of the new content besides the job. I get the job then MJ says she doesnt do anything then nothing really happens until the end. Am i missing something?
I'm not sure where you are in the game. Sometimes, depending on your game, the rounds aren't enough. What you miss though now, you'll catch it later. (v06 arrives at round 91).
is there animated gallery yet? Going to wait on that before i replay this.
Are any modders reading this? lol Seriously, it works for now for a comic lover like me. If I ever have time, I might try including animations in the gallery but I can't promise anything.
For which round did you add the story Basilicata ? I believe the last version ended at 82 does it pick up from there?
The main story doesn't advance this time, sorry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Although I'm happy on how the game is buiding up, I know that the way I deliver updates sucks. It favorites new players but not so much for older players who see their game blocked or/and changed. I'm sincerely sorry but I can't find a better delivery service.

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Lol, WTF is this latest review... A city-builder game? hahaha, some real cut-n-paste review writing...

View attachment 3053759
Or maybe it's not cut-n-paste and somewhere, in a SimCity review, someone is reading about a wannabe starlet who becomes corrupted in the star system of Hollywood.
Oh wait! 5 stars? Shut up all of you! Of course it's my game. lol

rayxyz

Jun 17, 2018
I'm not sure where you are in the game. Sometimes, depending on your game, the rounds aren't enough. What you miss though now, you'll catch it later. (v06 arrives at round 91).
I am mostly referring to the content involved with the latest 3 images in the gallery. Managed to get 2 saves where MJ does and doesnt take the new job change but didnt see anything besides MJ being disappointed by the job on her first day. Unless I am just missing something

DarkFratzola

Jun 1, 2019
I am mostly referring to the content involved with the latest 3 images in the gallery. Managed to get 2 saves where MJ does and doesnt take the new job change but didnt see anything besides MJ being disappointed by the job on her first day. Unless I am just missing something
Had the same prob. I reloaded a previous save from round 70i-ish and focused more on landing on dance squares. I had to increase perv more than 65 too and finally did it.

Pt Data

May 30, 2017
Updated for 0.55
Made a mod, that enabled a option to select how many fields you want to jump (after the first round).
Put the file in the game folder and overwrite.
The option shows after you roll your dice and you can click on "Steps" and than you can choose between 1 and 6 steps.
Any chance that this will be updated for 0.57?

4.50 star(s) 47 Votes