Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Since you're not a couple (yet) MJ is more forgiving and will never admit she's really jealous.
Anyway the effects so far are 3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bcool

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
Since you're not a couple (yet) MJ is more forgiving and will never admit she's really jealous.
Anyway the effects so far are 3:
Yeah, those are the logical responses all things considered. Though now I'm curious on what your plans for her full jealous behavior would be, and if she'd ever be spoiled and assertive enough to claim what she wants.

Reactions: Basilicata

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
happy new year.png

Hey folks, for... reasons, as from version 0.32, this VN will change name to TableTop BornStar.
0.32 will be available next week for patrons, while at the same date, 0.31 will be available for the public. That's all. Stay safe!

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Update with new content, but no point when you can't even play it due to round limiter, loaded save from 0.30 and ended at the same point because no more rounds have been added. Would just remove round limiter altogether.
IMG_20220130_073259.jpg
I knew this could be a problem, that's why a month ago I wrote this.

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
View attachment 1624029
I knew this could be a problem, that's why a month ago I wrote this.
Well yea, but if i go load save from 0.29 then i'm gonna loose Miko scenes for a chance of RNG landing me on the beach to see story of that other girl. This is the downside of implementing moves and limiting all the game has to offer this way. Since there are already some choices, why not just completely remove move limiter and let the game ''breathe''? It's your game but you shooting yourself in the foot so to speak by making people scum save and load just to see all scenes because i doubt majority have a patience to start multiple new games.

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I really love the game play of this game. I have tried it out a few times playing it for hours. But the sex scenes seem far between and at least to me they don't seem to sexy.

Is that the style or am I doing something wrong?

Also sometimes it seems like I am not sure what I am trying to achieve.

(I haven't played the latest version)

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Well yea, but if i go load save from 0.29 then i'm gonna loose Miko scenes for a chance of RNG landing me on the beach to see story of that other girl. This is the downside of implementing moves and limiting all the game has to offer this way. Since there are already some choices, why not just completely remove move limiter and let the game ''breathe''? It's your game but you shooting yourself in the foot so to speak by making people scum save and load just to see all scenes because i doubt majority have a patience to start multiple new games.
I fear that if I let it breathe, a lot of rounds will pass by contentless, and since MJ will have been more times around all her stats will go up. Which means that I have to consider them as a prerequisite to advance the story. And this means a more unpredictable and grindy game.
I'm sorry my friend. Increasing rounds apparently doesn't cost me anything but the truth is it might cost me everything.
The events you don't see this month, you'll see them next month.

Reactions: RottenPlum

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I really love the game play of this game. I have tried it out a few times playing it for hours. But the sex scenes seem far between and at least to me they don't seem to sexy.

Is that the style or am I doing something wrong?

Also sometimes it seems like I am not sure what I am trying to achieve.

(I haven't played the latest version)
Yes. The true nature of the corruption games is like this. Blue balling at first, then slowly and gradually increase the sex content, to arrive at a fuck fest at the end.
About the sexiness, I dunno. I guess it's a question of taste so far. It will be better, that's for sure.
In this version, I've added a basic hint system. That might be useful if you don't know what to do exactly.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
what a deal with saves slots,in v0.30 i have only 9 save pages,is it fixed?
No. I'll have it officially fixed for v.33. But if you want replace this file "screens" with the screens in the game. That should increase the number to 15. 20 additional saves slots. If this works, please inform me so we can put it on front page if others want to benefit from it too. Thanks.
How do I end this dream?

Last edited:
Reactions: fortuna95

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I guess what we're seeing here are the hazards of playing a game during development - not only F95 style lewd games by low budget devs, go to steam and buy yourself an early access city builder or whatever. Stuff changes and earlier saves may be broken, both technically and/or gameplay wise because that setup you chose doesn't really work under the new conditions. It is always annoying - I know what I'm talking about here, having "lost" many an hour of gameplay - but it is probably best to brace yourself for it happening now and again. Especially in those which have more gameplay (i. e. not pure VNs) they sometimes feel like they are episodic content like we know from some game series when indeed they are not. If we want to avoid that we'll have to wait until a game is finished.

On a related note, even if it all works fine from start to finish, it may be worth it to replay the game once it's done and dusted, it may be a completely different experience. E. g. balancing issues like Basilicata mentioned - one update we spend a couple hours on one aspect, the next on the other, all while we are collecting money and stats, having everything in abundance. Once we have the finished game, these things happen at the same time and suddenly money will be tight. (General game "money", not necessarily specific to this game.)

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I guess what we're seeing here are the hazards of playing a game during development - not only F95 style lewd games by low budget devs, go to steam and buy yourself an early access city builder or whatever. Stuff changes and earlier saves may be broken, both technically and/or gameplay wise because that setup you chose doesn't really work under the new conditions. It is always annoying - I know what I'm talking about here, having "lost" many an hour of gameplay - but it is probably best to brace yourself for it happening now and again. Especially in those which have more gameplay (i. e. not pure VNs) they sometimes feel like they are episodic content like we know from some game series when indeed they are not. If we want to avoid that we'll have to wait until a game is finished.

On a related note, even if it all works fine from start to finish, it may be worth it to replay the game once it's done and dusted, it may be a completely different experience. E. g. balancing issues like Basilicata mentioned - one update we spend a couple hours on one aspect, the next on the other, all while we are collecting money and stats, having everything in abundance. Once we have the finished game, these things happen at the same time and suddenly money will be tight. (General game "money", not necessarily specific to this game.)
Exactly! Although I tell myself I have zero bugs so far, the game's working fine etc at the end I might see that the stats are off, the game is unbalanced, tedious, grindy etc. So I'll have to fine tune it as we say, to arrive at its maximum potential. But only in the end I can see and act accordingly.
The main reason we release it early and not as a finished product, is your feedback. I try to fix what you point out and whatever I can, but only if it doesn't disturb the balance of things. (Why do I sound like Thanos? lol).

Reactions: MisterL
4.50 star(s) 47 Votes