MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Me thinks you did something wrong.

Iona has a couple of sex scenes.
I was referring to Fetish Locator, I thought he was asking about playing FL because Iona was in it too. :unsure:

I thought I played every path in FL, if Iona had a few sex scenes, I definitely did something wrong!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was referring to Fetish Locator, I thought he was asking about playing FL because Iona was in it too. :unsure:

I thought I played every path in FL, if Iona had a few sex scenes, I definitely did something wrong!
My mistake then, I could have sworn she had sex scenes in FL. It's been a while since I played it but I remember meeting, the rest must be wishful thinking on my part then.

69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
"All those tags yet no incest, lolis, bestialty, blackmail, rape, scat or anything else that tends to make an AVN stand out from the rest."

Who needs all that stuff? I would rather have a good story, which this one has, and a mystery, no less. There are plenty of VNs that feature all that stuff. Go play Bad Hero.
It's a fap game, so a lot of people needs that stuff. If story is that important to you go read a book or watch a movie.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The only thing that's confusing is how does it exactly connect to FL lore wise as some of the stuff done in this isn't even in FL?
This seems disconnected so far and doesn't act like a prequel.
The swim coach also appears in both, one might surmise that events in this game led to her working at the less prestigious college later

The games are made by different people under the Vinovella banner

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
again, what are those "taboo desires"? btw do you know what "taboo" means?
In the time it took to post, twice, you could have easily looked at the original post for this title, and read the tags for it about a half dozen times.
Here, I'll make it really easy for you:
Screenshot 2024-10-08 080413.jpg

samis

May 24, 2017
hi
its my first time with this game. whats the diff between (v0.6.17) and GOG Version (Book One v1.03) ?
should i play v0.6.17 or not?

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes