Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
ViNovella, just've made 3 fan sigs for Vinovella University - one for each peer group :sneaky::

VNU - Fan-Signature (Group One)
300 x 124 px / 0,94 MB

VNUsiG1.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/07/1925640_VNUsiG1.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

VNU - Fan-Signature(Group Two)
300 x 124 px / 0,85 MB

VNUsiG2.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/07/1925641_VNUsiG2.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

VNU - Fan-Signature(Group Three)
300 x 124 px / 0,9 MB

VNUsiG3.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/07/1925642_VNUsiG3.gif

********************************************************************************
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to use these GIFs in your signature... and, if you like, add a link to them in the OP.
Cheers and enjoy!

Last edited:

PigeonPerson

Feb 6, 2021
Has development stopped on the game? I see there is a Patreon post from June with the title " ".

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
i really like josie, and very curious to see what happens next and weather its possible to have her as romatic partner <3

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Likely has to do with having to rewrite basically the entire Fetish Locator plot to remove blackmail so it meets Patreon guidelines.
As far as I know they have separate teams for Fetish Locator and Vinovella University so that shouldn't affect this game's development.

That being said, this is the dev update from 3 days ago:

1658042398299.png

Hey everyone!
While we are working on the update here is a sneak peek at Iona! We will focus on her quite a bit in the next release!
I would estimate the progress as 58%. We finished two chapters out of four and made three scenes in the next. I can't wait for you to see the next part!

Last edited:

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
1659295325500.png

Hello my dear friends!
The month is about to end and you might've noticed we were very quiet. That is because we are hard at work on the next update and I don't want to spoil anything! However, we're now ready to give you a sneak peek at our progress. Here is a screenshot of our dashboard, where we track our progress for the next release. ;)

The next release is split into 4 chapters and two of them are fully finished! Every white box is a scene that's still a work in progress. The filled boxes are all the scenes and sexy content that's waiting for you. ;) Once all the white boxes are filled the release will be ready!
We are putting a lot of work and effort into those scenes to make sure they are unique and of great quality! We are using all the experience that we got from making Fetish Locator to create the best game possible! I can't say anything more without giving spoilers.
The team can't wait for you to see the game! Okay, back to work!
Yours, Vi!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
Haven't given that s a try yet but seen as tho FL is such a great game, this game should be just as great; If not better.
Will some of the girls from VU in FL make appearances is this? Just curious is all

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
Just finished this version and I must say... It absolutely AMAZING so far! I can't wait to see how the mystery of the girls' disappearance unravels.
I've got a feeling it's going to be EPIC!!

Keep up the amazing work ViNovellaGames (y) :cool:

Reactions: darlic

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
is this abandoned?
No. The last Dev update was just at the end of July. The team is still working on the update and according to them it should be much bigger than a typical Fetish Locater update. Fetish Locater being another game that the Vinovella group works on although the apparently have separate teams for each game.

Reactions: Dipper Pines
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes