Titrending

May 5, 2021
I actually don't like the name change. The original was exactly that, original and unique. The new one feels generic and over played, like what your typical nothing special basic school setting game would sound like.

Nah. People hear about a bunch of different games, this is a great play by them. Now people who may be interested in this sort of thing will see "taboo university" and already know at least two things about the game.

I probably only looked into Fetish Locator because it had "fetish" in the name.

• Angry
Reactions: Queen Carmel

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What is taboo? There is no incest. Could have also been renamed "fetish university"
no incest yet, maybe 1 girl will be revealed as mc's sister. also there's 2 teachers competing on getting banged by mc so that fills taboo a bit.

Reactions: sc0rps

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Wouldn't say the name change was needed but its fine i guess, not that there are that many taboo options in there so far but i guess name change would indicate more taboo options to come perhaps

Mordikay

Sep 23, 2022
Am I going insane or do I remember an earlier version of the game with a BJ scene outside with Nia? Or maybe some other game is using the exact same model?

capii

Dec 9, 2017
Am I going insane or do I remember an earlier version of the game with a BJ scene outside with Nia? Or maybe some other game is using the exact same model?
I don't remember a BJ from nia, or any "sexy" scenes with her yet

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Could you be confusing her with Alexis in A Shot in the Dark (Here)? Same hair asset minus the purple and she blows you in a movie theater

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes