-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This shit really pisses me off...even more so from supposed experienced devs:

One render and some text change is all it would take.
Don't forget that while Sloan sits on the ground and pleasures herself at Nia's ceremony, at the same time she also stands beside Yvonne and pleasures her. I guess Narrura bestowed some mystical power on Sloan or something.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Taboo University [v0.5.21] [ViNovellaGames] + LightmanP's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1.7Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
PLEASE DEV let us finally put this Bitch Brigitta in her Place. I cant stand this anymore. Iam burning with Rage and 2. pls let us Punsh Xasan to Death. :KEK: :KEK:
Can't stand Brigitta either, I got a sneaky feeling she spiked the dose to make the MC lose the match.
Soon as this case ends and I can see the lovely Iona without having to deal with Brig everything will be great.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a mac update
maybe but not leaked, either play windows version with rendy sdk for mac (make sure it's saje renpy versio) or copy win version's game folder on mac version and replace all when asked and play and pray to steve jobs.

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
the game crashes non stop. i click a few times and the game crashes. i don't play with the walkthrough mode.. does anyone else have this problem? or is it just me and my pc? i noticed other vn games crash too so i think my pc might be the problem.

unhoob

May 5, 2021
Hi, maybe a stupid question:

My browser gave me a warning that the downloaded files contained a virus and all that stuff.

Anyone else having the same problem or could someone tell me what kind of files are triggering the warning.

Thx in advance!
Same here!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the game crashes non stop. i click a few times and the game crashes. i don't play with the walkthrough mode.. does anyone else have this problem? or is it just me and my pc? i noticed other vn games crash too so i think my pc might be the problem.
compressed or uncompressed?

run crystaldiskinfo on your comp and open powershell as admin and run chkdsk with /r option.

No.I used the old saves.
try with uncompressed.

Reactions: Roman65

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
i just know if the game will be harem or will it have ntr and if its going to have ntr can you turn it off or avoid it?

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Hello, I Investigated the three groups and am on the rock climbing date with Josie and Lara. Lara is on the floor father we fall off the rock wall, and the game repeats back to the gym with Iona and Silvia.

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes