SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Looks like Book 1 is finished....so sounds like a FL type deal, the next release will be chapter 1 of Book 2.

This is the changelog below in case anyone wants to know what is in it (514 animations :whistle:). Click the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taboo University [v0.6.15] [ViNovella Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

NOTE: Let me know if MEDIAFIRE DMCA's these so I can upload it to another host.

Last edited:

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
from Discord

The Moment You've Been Waiting For: Chapter 9 of Taboo University is Finally Here!

Finally! Chapter 9, the explosive finale of Book 1 in Taboo University, just dropped, and it’s hotter than ever. We’ve gone all out, and the scale is massive. The Winners, The Cult, and The Syndicate all get their time to shine, and we’ve dialed up the heat to an entirely new level.

Here’s the kicker: For the first time ever, you get to see the fruits of the choice you made with Josie—what’s under that skirt? Is it a lady’s treasure or...a much BIGGER secret? :rolleyes: The choice is yours, and we've kept the consequences as spicy as ever. ;)

And don’t forget about The Winners Group's party! It’s pure fire. Every room, every corner, is packed with steamy action. You’ll find yourself hopping from one hot babe to another, just make sure you've made the right choices to keep them in your corner. Trust us—you’ll want to replay this party over and over just to experience all the sizzling encounters.;)
What’s new:
2739 high-quality arts
514 new animations
19 jaw-dropping scenes

You've waited so long for this, so now’s the perfect time to lose yourself in pleasure with every hot babe and savor every scene with your favorites!
Your support has been incredible, and we hope this release leaves you craving more!
P.S. Chapter 1 of Book 2 is already in the works! Stay tuned! ;)

b1c09s11-44_mc-dk-talk-after-slap.png

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
from Discord

The Moment You've Been Waiting For: Chapter 9 of Taboo University is Finally Here!

Finally! Chapter 9, the explosive finale of Book 1 in Taboo University, just dropped, and it’s hotter than ever. We’ve gone all out, and the scale is massive. The Winners, The Cult, and The Syndicate all get their time to shine, and we’ve dialed up the heat to an entirely new level.

Here’s the kicker: For the first time ever, you get to see the fruits of the choice you made with Josie—what’s under that skirt? Is it a lady’s treasure or...a much BIGGER secret? :rolleyes: The choice is yours, and we've kept the consequences as spicy as ever. ;)

And don’t forget about The Winners Group's party! It’s pure fire. Every room, every corner, is packed with steamy action. You’ll find yourself hopping from one hot babe to another, just make sure you've made the right choices to keep them in your corner. Trust us—you’ll want to replay this party over and over just to experience all the sizzling encounters.;)
What’s new:
high-quality arts
514 new animations
19 jaw-dropping scenes

You've waited so long for this, so now’s the perfect time to lose yourself in pleasure with every hot babe and savor every scene with your favorites!
Your support has been incredible, and we hope this release leaves you craving more!
P.S. Chapter 1 of Book 2 is already in the works! Stay tuned! ;)

View attachment 3978191
It's just a few posts up in the spoiler tab, same with the release....

I've reported your post to mods so they can update this thread for a new update and thank you you're a hero (y)

Already was hours ago......not his...including mac.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ahh dude I posted before they upload the update. So no I did not pop out of nowhere before asking for update are you happy now
It was posted before. The news also of the update was posted beginning of the month that it would be out by the end of the month a well.

Looks like Book 1 is finished....so sounds like a FL type deal, the next release will be chapter 1 of Book 2.

This is the changelog below in case anyone wants to know what is in it (514 animations :whistle:). Click the spoiler.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
MEDIAFIRE - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
MEDIAFIRE - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Last edited:

Mackey32

Oct 29, 2020
It was posted before. The news also of the update was posted beginning of the month that it would be out by the end of the month a well.
If you are talking of the one you uploaded it does not have a link it's all white. Nada you cannot download. It does not work you did not upload anything

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If you are talking of the one you uploaded it does not have a link it's all white. Nada you cannot download. It does not work you did not upload anything
That's the compression version it takes time to do those.

Try clicking the spoiler like it says in my post :whistle: If I didn't spoil it, it would have been a mile long post.

Reactions: FFTW

Mackey32

Oct 29, 2020
Any news on the next release, or is he still focus on fetish locator
Did you just pop in and not check anything before posting?
Ahh dude I posted before they upload the update. So no I did not pop out of nowhere before asking for update are you happy now. You can check the time View attachment 3978327
That's the compression version it takes time to do those.

Try clicking the spoiler like it says in my post :whistle: If I didn't spoil it, it would have been a mile long post.
Do you think I will ask if there's a new update if I did not try the one you posted. It's not working on me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

NOTE: Let me know if MEDIAFIRE DMCA's these so I can upload it to another host.
Your reuploade is now working thanks for the compress update

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes