• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Daniel33373

Sep 15, 2017
Help
cant open the mac version bc the game file is a page instead of terminal.
right click on game - open content - open content folder - open Mac os folder - game file ( normally a terminal ) but is a blank page with no data

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Help
cant open the mac version bc the game file is a page instead of terminal.
right click on game - open content - open content folder - open Mac os folder - game file ( normally a terminal ) but is a blank page with no data
Thanks for the comment, you're the first to give me feedback on the bulid test on Mac!

Unfortunately, I can't help you! I created this build on a virtual machine, so it's very unstable!

My suggestion is that you use 7-zip to open the file! It worked for me!

Well, I apologize for not supporting this Mac version.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Two things for anyone reading this (mainly the developer):
Anyone got a new save for the update, since I don't wish to grind again all the events/resources since obviously there's been a big coding change and old saves won't work.
If the developer does see this, could they possibly add the feature to change relationships/names into the escape menu? Would be super useful for scenarios like this.

Reactions: Itaguassu

Bahbuygg

Dec 21, 2022
How can you do a shopping on Lisany Shop?, i keep pressing E infront of her and nothing happen, im on Android btw, and one more, what is Blue Mark on the evening, there is a girl but the same thing happen like Lisany Shop, when i press E nothing happen, is this all unfinished content or something?

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
How can you do a shopping on Lisany Shop?, i keep pressing E infront of her and nothing happen, im on Android btw, and one more, what is Blue Mark on the evening, there is a girl but the same thing happen like Lisany Shop, when i press E nothing happen, is this all unfinished content or something?
This must be some kind of error that I don't know about! Or I didn't understand your comment!

To unlock Lisany's store, you need to follow the events of the main story!

After the player finds Yhandi (giant spider), Lisany will appear at the camp the next day and officially open the store!

Lisany will open the store 3 or 5 times a week (depending on the player's luck)!
In order for the player to buy or sell an item, the store must be open!

Store closed! (nothing will happen!):
prrint638470032496172968.png

Store open! (the letter E will appear as an interaction!):
prrint638470016381627830.png

A tip: when the store is open, there will always be plants in the store!

Bahbuygg

Dec 21, 2022
This must be some kind of error that I don't know about! Or I didn't understand your comment!

To unlock Lisany's store, you need to follow the events of the main story!

After the player finds Yhandi (giant spider), Lisany will appear at the camp the next day and officially open the store!

Lisany will open the store 3 or 5 times a week (depending on the player's luck)!
In order for the player to buy or sell an item, the store must be open!

Store closed! (nothing will happen!):
View attachment 3479219

Store open! (the letter E will appear as an interaction!):
View attachment 3479220

A tip: when the store is open, there will always be plants in the store!
Yeah the letter E appear and when i pressed it nothing happen, the same thing happen when i approach the girl with the Blue Mark on the evening, norhing happen even though i pressed E so many times

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Yeah the letter E appear and when i pressed it nothing happen, the same thing happen when i approach the girl with the Blue Mark on the evening, norhing happen even though i pressed E so many times
A bug specific to the Android version! Well, one more bug on the list to be fixed!

Thanks for reporting this bug!

Bahbuygg

Dec 21, 2022
A bug specific to the Android version! Well, one more bug on the list to be fixed!

Thanks for reporting this bug!
Answer me one more question please, can you interact with all the Girls you meet on the evening, or that is unfinished content?

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Answer me one more question please, can you interact with all the Girls you meet on the evening, or that is unfinished content?
I've discovered the error in the game's line of code! It's the same error that appears in the store!

This content works perfectly in the Windows version, but I got careless and didn't notice this error in the Android version.

Thanks again for reporting this error, everyone who reports errors helps me a lot in building my project!

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
what gifts do you give each girl i Just started
Best intermediate gift - honey! (all girls get 4 xp)!

Best advanced gift - Pitanguinha milk! (all girls get 8 xp)!

Best advanced gift for the Amazons - Red Fruits (earns 8 xp)!

-- -- --

Book - girls Limda and Raquel - 8 xp!

Wine - Dayani girls - 8 xp!

Perfume - girls Tuti, BEti and Tina - 8 xp!

Spec11

Jul 23, 2022
It would be nice to be able to edit the translation or extract text for translation without auto-translators...

Reactions: Itaguassu

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
It would be nice to be able to edit the translation or extract text for translation without auto-translators...
The idea is good, and it's possible to create a way for players to extract and edit the dialog, but it's going to be a lot of work!

At the moment, I'm concentrating on developing and creating the characters!

Spec11

Jul 23, 2022
The idea is good, and it's possible to create a way for players to extract and edit the dialog, but it's going to be a lot of work!

At the moment, I'm concentrating on developing and creating the characters!
And you are doing very well, thanks for the interesting story!!!

Spec11

Jul 23, 2022
I would like to post the translation and not doubt whether I translated everything...
Because The current auto translator (thanks to him) translates only what appears on the screen...
I use an automatic translator because... I don't speak English...

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
release and updates(original).png
Hello, everyone!

Update Tacarasu V0.47 (Android and Windows) is available to play for $5 + ( Silver Members + )!

You can find it here:

If you are not a Patrons, the public/free version will be available after 7 days.

Reactions: raefraem
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes