4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
can someone share save
Here you go, my save for v0.23. That should include most repeatable scenes with female characters for this version.

Btw I love a homely feel from the simple and cartoon-ish graphics here, kinda brings me back to the games of my childhood from early 2000s. Good luck to the developer. Would've been nice to include some relaxing music associated with jungles and tropical environment, like in WoW for example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CrazyBoy3121

Sep 29, 2019
Here you go, my save for v0.23. That should include most repeatable scenes with female characters for this version.

Btw I love a homely feel from the simple and cartoon-ish graphics here, kinda brings me back to the games of my childhood from early 2000s. Good luck to the developer. Would've been nice to include some relaxing music associated with jungles and tropical environment, like in WoW for example:

Thank you

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023

Thanks for the suggestion!

Adding audio to the game was already on my list! At the moment, I'm looking for copyright-free music that I can use in the game!

Reactions: SerpentWave

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Gostaria de dar uma sugestão na jogabilidade, já que nem o botão direito ou esquerdo do mouse não tem função quando estamos caminhando, voce poderia ativar um deles para ser o botão de correr, acho o SHIFT muito sem jeito.

I would like to give a suggestion on the gameplay, since the right and left mouse buttons doesn't have any function when we are walking, you could activate one of them as a sprint button. The SHIFT button is a bit awkward to use.

Nov 13, 2021
The graphics are unique and the game is interesting, but the free roam events are all either in the morning or noon. I think that they should be spread out, so more events can be done per day.

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Gostaria de dar uma sugestão na jogabilidade, já que nem o botão direito ou esquerdo do mouse não tem função quando estamos caminhando, voce poderia ativar um deles para ser o botão de correr, acho o SHIFT muito sem jeito.

I would like to give a suggestion on the gameplay, since the right and left mouse buttons doesn't have any function when we are walking, you could activate one of them as a sprint button. The SHIFT button is a bit awkward to use.
(Br)
Uma sugestão interessante!
É uma sugestão muito simples de ser implementada no jogo. Na sua opinião, qual botão seria melhor para correr? O botão direito ou esquerdo do mouse?

(English)
An interesting suggestion!
It's a very simple suggestion to implement in the game. In your opinion, which button would be better for running? The right or left mouse button?

The graphics are unique and the game is interesting, but the free roam events are all either in the morning or noon. I think that they should be spread out, so more events can be done per day.
The events are organized this way due to the routine of the characters in the game!
As new regions are unlocked, new events will be created at different times and days of the week!

Reactions: Joi_fan

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
(Br)
Uma sugestão interessante!
É uma sugestão muito simples de ser implementada no jogo. Na sua opinião, qual botão seria melhor para correr? O botão direito ou esquerdo do mouse?

(English)
An interesting suggestion!
It's a very simple suggestion to implement in the game. In your opinion, which button would be better for running? The right or left mouse button?
Se nenhum deles terá função, pode ser o esquerdo mesmo. Mas mantém o SHIFT também né, caso outros preferem aquela opção.

If none of them will have any function, I would say the left one. Keep the SHIFT as well, maybe some rather have that option.

Reactions: Itaguassu

beryn

May 8, 2017
There is a bug with water collection.
Restarted the game, played through the first two weeks.
On day 15 and 16 the water given was 1.
Closed the game, loaded the save for day 15, now collection for day 15 and 16 was both 80.

Reactions: Itaguassu

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
If you walk to the right of the sleeping area, there is a part of the path where you can jump out of bounds.
View attachment 3221626 View attachment 3221627
Thank you for reporting this error!

There is a bug with water collection.
Restarted the game, played through the first two weeks.
On day 15 and 16 the water given was 1.
Closed the game, loaded the save for day 15, now collection for day 15 and 16 was both 80.
Thank you for reporting this error, especially since it's specific, you're helping me a lot!(y)

makimango44

Oct 23, 2021
Hey i played throw all Content for now and could you please change that if you teleport the time changes, because of that the teleport has almost no use and it would be nice to see who is wood cutting or sunbathin. But great game looking foreward to next updates :D

luchob4

Feb 28, 2022

hey could you tell me where is the save location?

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
Nice game! I'll wait for updates)
By the way, when playing in full screen mode, when you exit to the main menu (for example, to load), the game goes into windowed mode. It would also be great to add some sounds

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Nice game! I'll wait for updates)
By the way, when playing in full screen mode, when you exit to the main menu (for example, to load), the game goes into windowed mode. It would also be great to add some sounds
Thank you for your comments!

A word of warning:

You need to save the game's system settings for them to be permanent, stable or constant.
If you don't save them, they will revert to the default settings whenever you return to the main menu!

Reactions: Lans90
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes