4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
release and updates(original).png
Hi guys!

The Tacarasu V0.52 update (Android and Windows) is available to play for $5+ (Silver+ Members)!

You can find it here:

If you're not a Patron, the public/free version will be available on June 13th!

Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
Hello people, it's a shame that due to personal reasons I missed a couple of updates, just one question, I'm a little lost with the characters at the moment. Does anyone know who "Dim" or Dim's grandfather is? Since they have added a new character named Leticia, I would like to know what role she may have in the family hehehe.;)(y)

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Does anyone know the correct position of the relationships?
IK the first is mom but the others?
Only Dayani and Limda have the initial requirements to unlock new scenes. The player needs to unlock their initial scenes at least once.
The other girls just need to increase their levels, the order doesn't matter!

Hello people, it's a shame that due to personal reasons I missed a couple of updates, just one question, I'm a little lost with the characters at the moment. Does anyone know who "Dim" or Dim's grandfather is? Since they have added a new character named Leticia, I would like to know what role she may have in the family hehehe.;)(y)
Dim is the main character, his real name is Dimitri, the name "Dim" is the nickname he received from his paternal grandmother!

Relationships:

Evelyn is the mother of Dayani and Limda;
Sofia is Dayani's daughter;
Leticia is Dim's father's sister;

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lycancito

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
I like it when games include more options when it comes to family members, especially when it manages to include the more less seen types like a mature daughter/cousin/niece or a GILF :BootyTime:

But honestly I afraid that it would bloat the scope and future content of the game like DLaMC, where they focus on new characters extensively and ended up giving the original ones no love, or even worse, on a cliffhanger right before a major scene or storyline receive its climax (read: the vaginal sex scene)

also why would you include a pet, male one nonetheless, if you at any given point never mentioned you planned for beastiality?:WutFace:

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
I like it when games include more options when it comes to family members, especially when it manages to include the more less seen types like a mature daughter/cousin/niece or a GILF :BootyTime:

But honestly I afraid that it would bloat the scope and future content of the game like DLaMC, where they focus on new characters extensively and ended up giving the original ones no love, or even worse, on a cliffhanger right before a major scene or storyline receive its climax (read: the vaginal sex scene)

also why would you include a pet, male one nonetheless, if you at any given point never mentioned you planned for beastiality?:WutFace:
Tacarasu's original story has already been written and I made an initial plan to develop the game according to that story!

But the story I'm telling has been changed due to Prateon's Terms of Service. If Tacarasu remains on my Prateon page, it won't have any "extra" content.
That's why I didn't mention any "extra" content!

At the moment, I've created a poll on my Prateon page to decide whether to move Tacarasu to subscribestar. On subscribestar, I'll have more creative freedom.

But it's my Prateon supporters who will make that decision!

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
update, nice! I expect that real action with the main (family) characters will appear soon =)
but this new pet raises questions... I hope this will not be what you might think about.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Itaguassu when talking about monsters during lunch on the second day Raquel calls MC Dim even though I entered a custom name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From what I read this is short for Dimitri (MC's full default name). If this is supposed to be a nickname/petname for some of the characters to adress MC then it would be nice to be able to customize the nickname/petname.

Reactions: Itaguassu

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Itaguassu when talking about monsters during lunch on the second day Raquel calls MC Dim even though I entered a custom name.

From what I read this is short for Dimitri (MC's full default name). If this is supposed to be a nickname/petname for some of the characters to adress MC then it would be nice to be able to customize the nickname/petname.
Opa! (y)

Thanks for reporting that error. Apparently, I didn't realize that in some dialog boxes the default name of the main character is still active!

About the name "Dim", it was supposed to be a joke!

In the original story, Dim's grandmother is a stutterer, she can't pronounce his name correctly and every time she tries, she says Dim...Dim...Di...Dimitri.
That's why everyone calls the protagonist Dim, because of his paternal grandmother's stutter!

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
will you be adding sex sounds and voices to the animations?
Oh, and big gushing creampies would be great! thank you
Unfortunately, there will be no sound effects for the animations!

I decided not to include sound effects in the sex animations due to the difficulty of finding good quality sound effects for free!

Itaguassu There is a missing translation when peeking at Limda under the table at lunch.
Another bug for the fix list! Thanks for reporting these bugs, you're helping me a lot!

Reactions: Jedi_Ninja81
Jun 29, 2019
I have a suggestion, instead of a cowgirl position for the Chiefs final challenge, I think it would be better if she took him in the Amazon position, or maybe a mating press if you want her to have a soft side. Either way I think it plays better towards Ruti's more dominant personality. Regardless, great update, thanks for making it, and I've really been enjoying my time.

Also, my pinkie finger would really appreciate toggling the sprint or maybe just an auto dash feature!

Last edited:

Fokusforfun

Mar 30, 2022
When initially meeting Evelyn, Sofia, and Leticia, the names are blank above the avatar as well as the names are missing in in the dialog.
In some dialog the relationship is missing - Dim talks with Sofia and call her his big , (should be sister).

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes