4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

zeezlynx

Dec 31, 2017
fuck me danny is the best. his sister looks like her boobs were drawn on (which logically is what happened but it doesnt look great). Frankly taffy tales is my favorite game on this site now (I only tried it recently) and I really look forward to more content. This was a great xmas gift, thanks and happy holidays!

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Danny has always looked like a female character, the scenes in this standalone (And ofc the final update in the main game) only went to confirm my view (Even before the trap thing was on the table in the game).
Kind of unfortunate that scenes didn't go any further, but this was still a decent bit of bonus content.

The MC's D has grown a bit too big tho.. In the Clara scene she literally seemed to have a womb that's pretty much in her torso.. The MC's dick literally reaches her breasts from inside, I am starting to question the realism in regards to his length and girth. :D

Oct 15, 2017
Trap thing definitely not for me, but glad some people seem happy with it. Just wish they'd stop ignoring the family and looking for sidecharacter fillers while they keep patrons on the hook (I'm a former patron that stopped supporting over this). Its just getting really tiring seeing the same bullshit every update and hardly moving the actual plot forward at all. This little Xmas gift is great, just feels like more filler without going anywhere.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
traps aren't for me but gg, to all you with a "penis fetish", congrats brothers today is a win for you. Four elements trainer is coming out on the 28th for anyone interested though

Reactions: ZenMaru and heygtre
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes