• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I know many people don't like the MC being an asshole to others, but I find it refreshing. I was tired to play the good gentle guy in every VN.
Edit: Just played it and wtf Danny is the sexiest character in this game no homo. Aaand it looks like the alter-ego is not a complete asshole.
Don't have to be an asshole to not be a betamale, but frankly that isn't my problem. I just hate the split personaliy gimmick and think it adds nothing of value what so ever. I'd rather the asshole be the main character and the beta personality not exist.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
What the heck was the point of that bit about Danny’s twin sister if she wasn’t included in this at all? o_O That part really hyped me up and then let me down.
Sneakpeek to a future update I guess..

Though I would really like to see more mother content before any new characters are added in..

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
Sneakpeek to a future update I guess..

Though I would really like to see more mother content before any new characters are added in..
next mega update is to finishhhh(?) her story and some of other characters, mostly the teacher's daughter.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
whats the point in this Christmas update nothing we haven't had with Clara, and also the bit about Danny and the sister whats the point in that if we cant do anything with him and the sister just a massive cock tease. Waste of a time to even play or download.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
i'm not gay but, danny is so fucking hot
This is the magic of art/fiction. Most traps/CD's are pretty disgusting in the real world, but with art, you can pretty much draw a character that's male, but looks hotter than any female when they're crossdressing.

Am I the only one can't click on anything?

View attachment 499769
Yes It seems like you are. It worked perfectly for me. Maybe restart the PC? Maybe try windowed mode (If you can)?

Jul 20, 2017
Can we skip Danny? His Bitch of a mother (using "Bitch" literally) is the only thing a lot of people give a shit about. Not all of us obviously, but a lot of us.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes