1. 1.00 star(s)

edit99

wow, that's it? what's the point then?
    why even fucking bother if you're gonna leave us hanging like that
    this shit doesn't even deserve to be standalone or its own thread
    actually it doesn't even deserve this review
  2. 2.00 star(s)

preglovr12

Not worth the time unless you're really into the three characters in this unintentionally tiny update. Those being mainly Gerda with a little bit of Becca and Priscilla. No incest which is my personal major draw to the main game.

Nothing against the people that run the site but this isn't worthy of it's own thread and IMO should have stayed in the main TT thread to not be lost to time.

To quote myself from the main thread about the circumstances surrounding this standalone update: "They were in a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation because we were promised an update and the update was not working as intended. " I also know now Uber had a family emergency as well.

Definitely check out the main game if you found this somehow before seeing that, but this isn't worth the download.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

libertypics

Update: Played it again recently, for what it is/is meant to be, a holiday one off, it's a 4. Fucking that rich girls mom at the start, I'll go an extra star for that.

It's Taffy Tales art in a tiny holiday special form to tide us over until the update in Nov. where we'll see how the game proper is doing. For what it does it's a solid 3 star, really only losing two stars because it is very short.