Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I guess I am just trying to not set my self up for disappointment by wondering when to expect it. Of course its still possible for tomorrow, but the realist in me thinks should be done by "at least the end of the month right"?(rhetorical thought to my self) . I will be as happy as the rest of us if it comes out sooner rather than later. I hope people understand I am not making any predictions I am just thinking out load so to speak.

(APoc1 drinks a tall glass of Hopium for a still possible weekend release:D)
nope nope nope. You set a deadline. I see it, we all see it. :lepew: :poop:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
He probably plans to milk it for years to come considering this may be his only project . He may take 7 to 8 years to finish this game . He updates every 7 to 8 months anyway so 8 years if going to go by fast . Its a good thing there are so many patrons to have him do it
good thing for you, too. without those patrons, there would be no game for you to play ... or whine about why it takes so long to update.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Looks like the bulk of the new update is just the beginning of the game remade, which kinda sucks but maybe it's different enough from what we have now to feel completely fresh.
A good portion of the update is reworking the beginning - but there has been nothing said about how much of it is that rework and how much is continuation of the storyline.
Damn, I'm hoping there is new content and not just a refresh.
See above. Also, the refresh includes "new content" with the new characters that Uber has been revealing over the past several months. Though, the question remains how much of the current story lines moves forward - only Uber knows for sure at this point.

Back after the last update in the middle of September, it was shared that the biggest content complaint Uber received from fans was that the first part of the game lacks the same kind of quality as the rest of the game at this time as well as it doesn't tie into as much as a cohesive story between the first part and the rest. So, he's listening to his fan base about what he perceives is the biggest problem and fixing that in this update.
Y'all missed the point: Uber didnt specify whether it was a week on Earth or a week on Mars.

A week on Mars is (comparing to Earth) around 13 days.
:alien: Time is relative - Einstein

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes