May 30, 2020
apply the bugfix
I made a backup of the dll, moved the new dll from the bugfix rar to the TaffyTales_Data\Managed folder. After the modification the game do not started. I tried to find if there is any other Assembly-CSharp.dll but this ws the only one.

What did i wrong?:)thx for the help in advance

p.s.: i see that in the patch rar the name of the folder is windows/0.82.b_Data. However on f95 the latet version is 82.a...

iury

Dec 27, 2021
I made a backup of the dll, moved the new dll from the bugfix rar to the TaffyTales_Data\Managed folder. After the modification the game do not started. I tried to find if there is any other Assembly-CSharp.dll but this ws the only one.

What did i wrong?:)thx for the help in advance
which OS and version are you playing?

assman69420

May 21, 2020
Been wanting to fuck Tiffany's ass since very early in the game. Teasing us with that butt and then denying it for years is RUDE!

I haven't played this update yet, feels like I'm better off waiting for kinks to be ironed out and maybe for more content, especially if Uber really is going back to shorter updates.

AC1DFOX

Apr 27, 2022
I am stuck looking for the Tattoo Parlor. I spoke with Janice last in the smoking section at school. She hasn't been in the library and I have checked every time of day multiple days. The only clue I have is to meet Clara at the Tattoo Parlor after school. In the Secret Shop it's only Clara and Natalie standing there.

Reactions: SamHaim

ButtSlapper69

Jul 21, 2018
I am stuck looking for the Tattoo Parlor. I spoke with Janice last in the smoking section at school. She hasn't been in the library and I have checked every time of day multiple days. The only clue I have is to meet Clara at the Tattoo Parlor after school. In the Secret Shop it's only Clara and Natalie standing there.
i have this same problem as well. I think its a bug.

Reactions: SamHaim

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
There is a secret door in the shop and there is a tattoo parlor.

dragonis003

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah Danny would be by the girls bathroom if the quest could be completed. Hate to say this but I don't know of any one so far that completed Jessica's rout before doing Clara, it is probable that buying the mints for Jessica's rout replaced the glue. Similar to what happens with the key for the snooping quest.

Its not really your fault, Uber has something wrong with the inventory system after you get something there should be no way it could be replaced by another item, this is the cause of the key for Mary's room that goes missing and causes the snooping bug.
I guess you have the honor of finding yet another scenario where this inventory bug shows itself.

The only advice I can give is play the game again and don't do Jessica's quest before clearing at least the first 4 Clara events. Or wait for another update(lame for sure).
Even if you try what I suggested there is no guarantee the game will not bug in some other way all I can say is i made it through the entire update with out any bugs, been quite a few that have as well and quite a few that got bugged. Its a crap shoot to be honest.
I did have the glue in my inventory and it disappeared at some point. Going back to the store the only item there I could buy was wood, even though I had already completed that questline. Also the key to Mary's room had disappeared and I could no longer enter there.

Since I was not that far into the game I decided to restart and speed run back to where I was, problem is I didn't get that far before running into another game ending bug. I was placing cameras and after placing all three the game would not let me leave the house, said I still needed to place camera 1. There were no cameras in my inventory at that point and I could no longer click on the areas that you are meant to place the cameras, so I saved and closed the game. On reopen, camera 3 was in my inventory again, along with the flowers I had already given to Becca. I could not click on anything and when I attempted to leave the house it still said I needed to place camera 1, even though camera 3 was the one in my inventory...This update is cursed.

Athlea

Jan 4, 2018
Clara should be standing outside of the store on a school evening, talk to her and pick the top option (for me it showed up as a button with no text). After you click that button, you should be able to find Janice in the Secret Shop

jack_cuervo

Nov 6, 2019
View attachment 1780011
Tiffany is wiping the floor with everybody else she’s up 200 votes over the second highest Danny sheesh you can vote on multiple different characters which is why the numbers are decently inflated. Also Uber has said he’s going back to shorter updates so that’s also pretty interesting.
Can you take a screenshot of the entire survey please? I'm curious to see how it goes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 1780011
Tiffany is wiping the floor with everybody else she’s up 200 votes over the second highest Danny sheesh you can vote on multiple different characters which is why the numbers are decently inflated. Also Uber has said he’s going back to shorter updates so that’s also pretty interesting.
I would like to see Jenifer. The most neglected character from the beginning of the game got practically nothing. Serio Danny hates this character

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes