Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I got a strange error, my quest says "I've got time to snoop about", it randomly showed up after the switching back and forth between the MC and Mary and I don't know who to progress it, I seem to have no other quests but only 61% of scenes.
copy/pasting "time to snoop about" into the search box shows 4 pages of people asking/answering this question

Reactions: APoc1

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
does this game have NTR yet?
Read my post just 3 posts above yours. Also, see the post between yours and this.
UberPie must consider this main story route to be close to being finished and so plans to get cracking on the NTR story route after the next update. He has numbered the versions with a percentage complete impression rather than a consecutive version (v0.1, v0.2, etc). If you look at #15 below in the FAQ, this is apparent. Also, note #1 below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: APoc1

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If you looked a few posts up he was planning a major ntr update after the next non ntr update despite saying he would not do so until he completed the non ntr route.
Was that ever said actually? Iirc correctly it was supposed to be the third mega update or something and just got pushed back again an again. To be fair I dont know why he would start doing popularity polls and then go straight into doing something unpopular.

Reactions: APoc1 and KingWeWuz

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Was that ever said actually? Iirc correctly it was supposed to be the third mega update or something and just got pushed back again an again. To be fair I dont know why he would start doing popularity polls and then go straight into doing something unpopular.
I'm not gonna look around for where I found it but I remember seeing it said he was going to do one route then the next.

Though honestly, it might just be my mistake and I'm remembering hearsay/wrongly

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm not gonna look around for where I found it but I remember seeing it said he was going to do one route then the next.

Though honestly, it might just be my mistake and I'm remembering hearsay/wrongly
If he did say it, it was a stupid thing to say considering how various choices line up and how creative ideas flow, I expect he probably said something like "I intend..." or "I'll probably try...", rather than "I promise".

ashkid233

May 15, 2022
from close to the beginning of taffy tales makings he talked about implementing an ntr route, he isnt doing it due to the popularity or inpopularity of it, but because it goes along with his vision of the game.

Reactions: ragil putra
Aug 21, 2018
stuck at :
- Let's put what Gerda said to the test
- time for a nice stroll in the park
i have test every day and every moment in the park but nothing happened !?

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
from close to the beginning of taffy tales makings he talked about implementing an ntr route, he isnt doing it due to the popularity or inpopularity of it, but because it goes along with his vision of the game.
The question he asked wasn't whether or not ntr was in his original vision for the game. That we know. What's up for debate is whether he said he wanted to complete the non ntr route before doing the ntr route or not.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
1500 votes for Tiffany, 900 for Danny, 700 for Mary, Brinda 541, Priscilla 436, Chantelle 431...all other got barely above 200. Two or three 300...IMO poor results.
I Asked my friend to play the game.... He was annoyed because all the girls he liked had no sex content. Stacy, Chantelle and Brinda, Priscilla.Unless there will be no content for them then he isnt interested.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
stuck at :
- Let's put what Gerda said to the test
- time for a nice stroll in the park
i have test every day and every moment in the park but nothing happened !?
From #7 of my FAQ just a few posts above yours:
You can find your answers by using your favorite web search engine to find videos with the words: TAFFY TALES <KEYWORD> (i.e. taffy tales candles if you need to know where to find candles).

So, if you search the web for videos using the following
  • taffy tales gerda test
  • taffy tales stroll park
The first or second youtube video in the results should have your answer (I just took 30 seconds to check - and YUP!)

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
I believe the confusion is that both of these things have been said. Don’t quote me cause this is convoluted as fuck but I believe the original plan was the mega updates you’re talking about then he said it was going to be pushed back until one route was finished.

Yet here we are with a confirmation of it in two updates, on top of the random Mary scene from a few updates ago. I don’t even know if I’m full of shit or not at this point. The only thing we can confirm is nothing is confirmed until it comes out :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes