X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Quick question. In the early part I have the quest to go to the shop to retrive some Paper for Mom but then I get the scene where Natalie fucks Darnell ?
Is this supposed to happend anyway or did I somehow slipped in a NTR path ?
It's supposed to happen because Natalie is one of the women you can't fuck. Maybe we will be able to in the future; we'll see.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
It's supposed to happen because Natalie is one of the women you can't fuck. Maybe we will be able to in the future; we'll see.
It seems she is for a threesome. I got only this scene where I showed her the Dick and then Darnell blue balled me.
I guess she is for the Sharing path since she already had unavoidable sex with him.

Maverick2210

Sep 1, 2019
Can someone help me on how to pass the quest "spy on Darnell" and "is Chantelle trying to teach taksh something", I have restarted 3 times the game from scratch and I still can't play it. The day system will delete the quests when I leave it too long and some things won't show up in-game like the semen jar whereas people got in the first week and I'm already day 30 and I still haven't unlocked and the game is bugged. I really like the game but I'm really fed up at this point.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can someone help me on how to pass the quest "spy on Darnell" and "is Chantelle trying to teach taksh something", I have restarted 3 times the game from scratch and I still can't play it. The day system will delete the quests when I leave it too long and some things won't show up in-game like the semen jar whereas people got in the first week and I'm already day 30 and I still haven't unlocked and the game is bugged. I really like the game but I'm really fed up at this point.
You are all over the place with your comment. If you have restarted 3 times while playing v0.85.1a - then it's very likely your lack of ability, not Taffy Tales.
Before v0.82.4 - the length was as short as 45-70 in game days.
Now it's over 100 at the short end, with many that will hit 150+ in game days before 100% complete for content available right now. And people can do the quests in any order when they appear on the list - but most routes overlap, so at some point to advance a Sara story line, you'll need to do something on Clara's (and vice versa) -- Sara's is the specimen jar and it can take over 30 days in the newer version, depending upon your playing. I would be shocked if someone using the current version of Taffy Tales gets the specimen jar before day 15. But a focused person might. Becca's story line and Mary's cross over with a lot of the other characters.
  • Spy on Darnell is most likely the smoking area next to the track. Follow Darnell requires you to buy a coat and silly glasses from the store and click on Darnell on the street across from the school.
  • Chantelle and Taksh - a lot of Taksh's tasks require you to click on him either on the street in front or across the street of the school or in the hallway.
As for the system deleting quests when you leave it too long - I would bet you are actually completing those tasks without even knowing you are (going to the kitchen or going to school and getting an automatic conversation with Becca, Clara, Sara, Danny, Priscilla, etc are just a couple of examples).

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
+1 to what Count Morado Said,
+ you have to realise a lot of quests show up in the hints sheet quite a long time before you can act on them.
For me I think both these quests where in my hints sheet about 2 weeks before I could do anything about them.

I'm not sure about people getting the semen jar in the first week? (not since the rewrite anyway) I don't think I got it till the second or third week? (I can't say for sure I don't pay much attention to the time).

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I got kinda stuck. For some reason Tiffany goes to a date with Darnell and MC isnt happy about that. One/Two days earlier I peep at her in the shower and it was mentioned that she is not looking happy. MC suspect she could get blackmailed but thats probably a cope. Im pretty im not on the NTR Path since I Lied to the doc but after that happend I didnt get any updates for Tiffany.
Do I need to finish a specific Quest or be on a specific time and Day to continues on this quest?

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I got kinda stuck. For some reason Tiffany goes to a date with Darnell and MC isnt happy about that. One/Two days earlier I peep at her in the shower and it was mentioned that she is not looking happy. MC suspect she could get blackmailed but thats probably a cope. Im pretty im not on the NTR Path since I Lied to the doc but after that happend I didnt get any updates for Tiffany.
Do I need to finish a specific Quest or be on a specific time and Day to continues on this quest?

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
you need to wait until more is added to the game
Really ? They let me hanging in this crucial moment ? :rolleyes:
I hope nothing happend tho. Was searching through some comments and I must say its 50/50 something did happend.
By the way, does exist there some sort of lists with all the characters in the game ? There is this "Crush" MC has but she NEVER came back after the intro. Same for this weird cult-conspiracy chick.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Really ? They let me hanging in this crucial moment ? :rolleyes:
I hope nothing happend tho. Was searching through some comments and I must say its 50/50 something did happend.
By the way, does exist there some sort of lists with all the characters in the game ? There is this "Crush" MC has but she NEVER came back after the intro. Same for this weird cult-conspiracy chick.
Nothing hass happened with Tiff, the dialogue suggests Darnell and Roger will try to gangbang her at some future date, likely this event will give you the opportunity to add her to your harem after you save her (impressing her with your bravery). (No real content with Tiff so far)

There more content with the "crush" and "cult" chick later this update.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Nothing hass happened with Tiff, the dialogue suggests Darnell and Roger will try to gangbang her at some future date, likely this event will give you the opportunity to add her to your harem after you save her (impressing her with your bravery). (No real content with Tiff so far)

There more content with the "crush" and "cult" chick later this update.
Oh ? Interesting. Looking forward for crush and cult chick. :devilish:
So the "Bitch" Darnell was talking with Roger was Tiff ? I thought it was some other chick. Dont know if this is a spoiler, but I thought that both these guys have something to do with Drugs and Tiff is somewhat involved in that. Probably to help out financially for Mom. There were hints that Darnell has something what makes her acting unusual. Like when she litterly showed her ass/strip to MC by the command of Darnell.
Kinda odd that during this conversation "Red" didnt showed a single time, but when Carla said "good boy" he goes into rape mode.
I think he would react at least more aggressive, or at least act at all when its his sis involved, but I guess its just a plot hole.

At least the game tells you she is not liking it. And I had a short scene when I could ask her when I knocked at her Door for more clarification. She said nothing happens and im pretty sure thats the game trying to tell me that really nothing happend but even MC said himself if really something happend, why would she say that.

Do we know who is or will be part of the Harem (Hints) ? In the beginning I thought that our Indian fat "Buddy" who sold us out would be on the chopping list, so we could add her mom to the harem, but I dont have anything with her going on. I got only the pills and thats it. I can visit her but she has her generic 3 question I can ask.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Oh ? Interesting. Looking forward for crush and cult chick. :devilish:
So the "Bitch" Darnell was talking with Roger was Tiff ? I thought it was some other chick. Dont know if this is a spoiler, but I thought that both these guys have something to do with Drugs and Tiff is somewhat involved in that. Probably to help out financially for Mom. There were hints that Darnell has something what makes her acting unusual. Like when she litterly showed her ass/strip to MC by the command of Darnell.
Kinda odd that during this conversation "Red" didnt showed a single time, but when Carla said "good boy" he goes into rape mode.
I think he would react at least more aggressive, or at least act at all when its his sis involved, but I guess its just a plot hole.

At least the game tells you she is not liking it. And I had a short scene when I could ask her when I knocked at her Door for more clarification. She said nothing happens and im pretty sure thats the game trying to tell me that really nothing happend but even MC said himself if really something happend, why would she say that.

Do we know who is or will be part of the Harem (Hints) ? In the beginning I thought that our Indian fat "Buddy" who sold us out would be on the chopping list, so we could add her mom to the harem, but I dont have anything with her going on. I got only the pills and thats it. I can visit her but she has her generic 3 question I can ask.
Red is a growing influence, as you go further into the game he becomes an increasingly stronger influence.

You need to remember Tiff isn't a LI yet, she is the MC's sister/housemate, it is normal for her have her own social life.

My personal theory is that Tiffany is mostly focused on being popular, and she sees Darnell as the most obvious boy to date because he is popular, I think she is torn about how much she wants to commit to him, on one hand she doesn't want to be seen as a prude, on the other she likes to be in control in regard to sex. I think as the story progresses she will seek to distance herself from Darnell and his "gangsta" attitude, which will give the MC the opening to "rescue" her and draw her into his harem.

I'm guessing all the girls you can talk to will probably end up in the MC's Harem. you should really play the game bud I don't want to lay any spoilers on you. Our fat Buddy and his Mom are new characters and don't have any real content yet (same goes for the cops)
If you are unsure how much content is left to play, top center of your screen is scenes unlocked, if that is lower than 100% then you aren't cone yet. It should be possible to speedrun this versin in around 100 days, but if you don't know the story think more 130+ days

Reactions: MCDom

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Red is a growing influence, as you go further into the game he becomes an increasingly stronger influence.

You need to remember Tiff isn't a LI yet, she is the MC's sister/housemate, it is normal for her have her own social life.

My personal theory is that Tiffany is mostly focused on being popular, and she sees Darnell as the most obvious boy to date because he is popular, I think she is torn about how much she wants to commit to him, on one hand she doesn't want to be seen as a prude, on the other she likes to be in control in regard to sex. I think as the story progresses she will seek to distance herself from Darnell and his "gangsta" attitude, which will give the MC the opening to "rescue" her and draw her into his harem.

I'm guessing all the girls you can talk to will probably end up in the MC's Harem. you should really play the game bud I don't want to lay any spoilers on you. Our fat Buddy and his Mom are new characters and don't have any real content yet (same goes for the cops)
If you are unsure how much content is left to play, top center of your screen is scenes unlocked, if that is lower than 100% then you aren't cone yet. It should be possible to speedrun this versin in around 100 days, but if you don't know the story think more 130+ days
Good to know and the theory about Tiff wanting being Popular might be ture. But im not sure on the part about her being a LI yet. I mean she is until we have to decide to take her or "let her go", at least thats what I experiences in such Harem games.
Only because we dont have sex scene dosent mean she is not. Since its in the Harem Path Im pretty sure its all a build up with her own arc. Thing with LI is that people wont tolorate that she would have Sex with someone else in this path, hence these baits raises some red flags...but I hope it stays by baits.

Im at 6,9% and I play already like 6h. Having a blast. Since this is my first try on this game I dont know who is new or not. I thought that the Fat Buddy and her Mom are from the beginning of this game and so the cops.
So it seems the game adds regulary new characters ? :unsure:
What are the chances for Danrell having a hot Milf too ? I mean from a revenge plot story it makes sense. Yeah we have his sister in the story but you cant compare it with a milf, right :sneaky:.

Rezasah

Jun 7, 2018
can you help me? on android why i cant find the load save file? and if i want to save the save file format was png.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
can you help me? on android why i cant find the load save file? and if i want to save the save file format was png.
#4 and #1 in the FAQ below.
Also, the png was an image file to show in the save/load menu - it wasn't a save file.
Save files are version and device specific. You could look at OP to see if you can find an unofficial alternative.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hooviescoop

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Good to know and the theory about Tiff wanting being Popular might be ture. But im not sure on the part about her being a LI yet. I mean she is until we have to decide to take her or "let her go", at least thats what I experiences in such Harem games.
Only because we dont have sex scene dosent mean she is not. Since its in the Harem Path Im pretty sure its all a build up with her own arc. Thing with LI is that people wont tolorate that she would have Sex with someone else in this path, hence these baits raises some red flags...but I hope it stays by baits.

Im at 6,9% and I play already like 6h. Having a blast. Since this is my first try on this game I dont know who is new or not. I thought that the Fat Buddy and her Mom are from the beginning of this game and so the cops.
So it seems the game adds regulary new characters ? :unsure:
What are the chances for Danrell having a hot Milf too ? I mean from a revenge plot story it makes sense. Yeah we have his sister in the story but you cant compare it with a milf, right :sneaky:.
I disagree about LI's, IMO she's not a LI until you've won her, but it doesn't matter what we think, I'm pretty sure Uber isn't letting anyone shag her before we have our opportunity. I think too many people think about this as a Harem game, when they should think of it as an NTR game that has a route you can win.

He recent rewrote the beginning, adding Fat Buddy, His Mom, the two cops and Roger. The rest have been in the game for a while.

Reactions: Ottoeight

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I disagree about LI's, IMO she's not a LI until you've won her, but it doesn't matter what we think, I'm pretty sure Uber isn't letting anyone shag her before we have our opportunity. I think too many people think about this as a Harem game, when they should think of it as an NTR game that has a route you can win.

He recent rewrote the beginning, adding Fat Buddy, His Mom, the two cops and Roger. The rest have been in the game for a while.
The thing with LIs. Lets say we stick with your example, she will have sex through the story with multiple guys and gangbangs and every other kink and only at the end, like 80% of the content is finished, she or the Player finally has the option to add her in the harem. Does this count as a LI in a Harem game ? No.
But if you put that way that Its a NTR game first where there is a route you can win, then I agree with your statement. However people wont like it even in this path if that would happen. And I agree how things are going right now that Tiff is safe, at least for now. I mean there were at least 3x chance for him doing something but the game played it safe. Be it that it happend offscreen or not happend at all.

What was the big change in this rework by the way? I heard the "NTR" (I think he grabed her ass or something) which you couldnt avoided was the Danrell targeting Mom before. Here he said he is more into younger ones. And in this version its Tiff. I also read comments that at some point you can "Kill" Darnell and let him die, ergo removing any NTR from that point which probably Roger will replace him as a Antogonist.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes