Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Jesus what the MC does to poor Clara is awful!

I just feel terrible for the way both Danny and Clara are treated by him. I'm having second thoughts about this game, I don't mind kinky but this was just terrible.
I always keep it in mind that it IS the evil side, but I can acknowledge that some of the more brutal behavior won't always be for some people.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
I always keep it in mind that it IS the evil side, but I can acknowledge that some of the more brutal behavior won't always be for some people.
I thought it was the corrupt side. I certainly didn't expect that level of abuse this early, much less that it basically is mandatory.
Killed my boner right off.

And I find it strange how the MC can be dumb as a rock regarding Becca. I mean he molests and abuses a woman, yet can't tell his friend likes him.

I think the guy besides being schizophrenic also has a degree of sociopathy.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I thought it was the corrupt side. I certainly didn't expect that level of abuse this early, much less that it basically is mandatory.
Killed my boner right off.
Well hey, people like what they like, and don't like what they don't like. :closedeyesmile:

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
It was very sudden and unexpected, I hate seeing nice people being abused without previous consent.
Yeah, poor Clara. Good thing she's secretly a pervert who likes getting humiliated and abused.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Wanna thank everybody for their influx of questions I could answer to help myself attain "Well-Known" status. Appreciate you all, papa bless, hit that like button again for 250 years good luck.

Reactions: dE_VoYd

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
I have to say I felt kind of cringey doing that to Clara. I would not have a problem treating Priscilla like that at all. Kinda like karma, but you like what you like. I hope there is a turning point and we can put it to some mean girls instead and Clara can help. Some subs like domming others.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
I have to say I felt kind of cringey doing that to Clara. I would not have a problem treating Priscilla like that at all. Kinda like karma, but you like what you like. I hope there is a turning point and we can put it to some mean girls instead and Clara can help. Some subs like domming others.
I could honestly do without doing that to the poor woman at all. I felt terrible during the whole ordeal.

If this is the kind of content we're having from here on out, then count me out.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I could honestly do without doing that to the poor woman at all. I felt terrible during the whole ordeal.

If this is the kind of content we're having from here on out, then count me out.
Well, before you go, let me just say, I'd like to shamelessly plug Amity Park if you're looking for something different than Taffy Tales. Far more charismatic and romanticized type interactions between characters. Wholesome MC in the form of Danny Fenton himself! A good time for the whole family. Actually written by yours truly! :D

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Is there still no walkthrough? I can never find all the scenes and eventually im just stuck going through the days

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

I personally think a alternate path is 100% required with Clara, a more "heroic" path I guess. It even hit me kind of sideways with just how disgusting the MC was with her, I had to just stop reading the text halfway through her story. I mean shes just such a nice and pitiable person, could you imagine how much more awful this would be if she wasn't a closet pervert?

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I personally think a alternate path is 100% required with Clara, a more "heroic" path I guess. It even hit me kind of sideways with just how disgusting the MC was with her, I had to just stop reading the text halfway through her story. I mean shes just such a nice and pitiable person, could you imagine how much more awful this would be if she wasn't a closet pervert?
I could never quite imagine someone like the MC in Summertime Saga, aka, the most wholesome MC around, do the kind of stuff the TT MC's evil side gets away with. He's a real son of a gun.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

crazy horse

May 17, 2017
Well, before you go, let me just say, I'd like to shamelessly plug Amity Park if you're looking for something different than Taffy Tales. Far more charismatic and romanticized type interactions between characters. Wholesome MC in the form of Danny Fenton himself! A good time for the whole family. Actually written by yours truly! :D
how far is it along the development?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
how far is it along the development?
Just over a year, but I've only come on for just over a month now, and we've already done a whole lot different. The next update will actually be a v.0.3.1 for us, but the developer GZone actually rebooted his stuff completely in May of this year, so this will the third iteration of that. Good amount of writing and new features is going into this next update.

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes