sharkschrek

Jun 14, 2019
Hey, I have the taskk: "Priscilla and Becca are probably hanging out at Pricilla's hourse or something." But I can't seem to find them.

They are in neither of the rooms of Gerda's house, not in the stable, not in the cellars, at any time of the day (Yes I checked that shit for morning, day, evening and the night).

Thetask does not specify any time.

I went to sleep,checked school, and any other place (probably).

It might just be a bug, where they are not visible (in my 30 minutes of playing, there were 2 gamebreaking bugs, which had the inside of the fox club be in the foreground permanently, even when leaving it as well as the bar having no background and only a black screen for it). So who knows, maybe those two are just invisible. Maybe I am just a complete buffoon.

(and yes I searched for it on this site, but this is for the new content, so it makes sense, that noone asked for this yet).

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hey, I have the taskk: "Priscilla and Becca are probably hanging out at Pricilla's hourse or something." But I can't seem to find them.

They are in neither of the rooms of Gerda's house, not in the stable, not in the cellars, at any time of the day (Yes I checked that shit for morning, day, evening and the night).

Thetask does not specify any time.

I went to sleep,checked school, and any other place (probably).

It might just be a bug, where they are not visible (in my 30 minutes of playing, there were 2 gamebreaking bugs, which had the inside of the fox club be in the foreground permanently, even when leaving it as well as the bar having no background and only a black screen for it). So who knows, maybe those two are just invisible. Maybe I am just a complete buffoon.

(and yes I searched for it on this site, but this is for the new content, so it makes sense, that noone asked for this yet).
That quest was fine for me, it triggered a scene the second I clicked Gerda's front door, I don't remember the time

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes