Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
will there be more content with tiffany? easily my fav girl since forever
Eventually.
I place all the cameras but nothing happens and says I need to install more.'
A bug or am I missing something?
Yes. You do have a bug. It's been asked and answered dozens of times before in this thread. Using the search option in the upper right corner of any page in this thread and searching for camera or cameras would have revealed several posts addressing it, including this one: #25,522
I also recommend #1 in my FAQ: #25,677
So what
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Possibly, or you are possibly reading too much into everything. I think things are much simpler than you might be thinking. At the least, this is a Hardy Boys mystery and at the most it's Scooby Doo.
You too have a bug in the gym when Mary covers her face with flowers at the gym twice?
Screenshot please, including the percent of events complete in the header of the Taffy Tales window. Thanks
anything new on this problem?

does it make sense to wait for a solution or better start over ?
What problem? You mean saves not transferring over? There is a solution. If you haven't finished the previous version of Taffy Tales, complete it to 100% then use the save and cheat codes to start at the new content in the current version when loading that save in the first slot that you show in your screenshot.
Look at #4 in my FAQ: #25,677 - I also recommend #1.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It's happening here with these flowers

Interesting. I am not in that stage of replay in the latest version at this time but it didn't happen to me in older versions. APoc1 you're replaying, have you seen this in your playthrough of the latest version yet? This might be something that you'll want to take to the developer's discord into the #bug-report channel, Sadowdark. Please report back what you learn so we know how to help anyone else who might have the same situation.
Does this update fix the tiffany black screen scene issue?
This is seems to be happening for a limited number of people during their gameplay. It did not occur in mine for any Tiffany scenes (old content or new) and several other regulars also report having no problems. It has been recommended to the few who have noted it in this thread to go to the developer's discord and let them know in the #bug-report channel. Please report back what you learn so we know how to help anyone else who might have the same situation. No one has reported back here yet with any resolution about this, that I am aware of.

• Hey there
Reactions: Stil996 and APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Interesting. I am not in that stage of replay in the latest version at this time but it didn't happen to me in older versions. APoc1 you're replaying, have you seen this in your playthrough of the latest version yet? This might be something that you'll want to take to the developer's discord into the #bug-report channel, Sadowdark. Please report back what you learn so we know how to help anyone else who might have the same situation.

This is seems to be happening for a limited number of people during their gameplay. It did not occur in mine for any Tiffany scenes (old content or new) and several other regulars also report having no problems. It has been recommended to the few who have noted it in this thread to go to the developer's discord and let them know in the #bug-report channel. Please report back what you learn so we know how to help anyone else who might have the same situation. No one has reported back here yet with any resolution about this, that I am aware of.

Nope did not see that, isn't that the Gerda and Mary scene way earlier in the game during there little race at the gym? seems like those are the flowers given to Mary the day after we stop Darnell and Roger at the Fox club. Those flowers should not even be available at that point in the game. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Stil996

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Count Morado , when tiff is up on the chair in the kitchen or what ever she is on to get her charger do we get to see her ass? All I see is black screen until she is already down off the whatever it was she was standing on.\

Count Morado , never mind I have my answer after checking the gallery

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Nope did not see that, isn't that the Gerda and Clara scene way earlier in the game during there little race at the gym? seems like those are the flowers given to Mary the day after we stop Darnell and Roger at the Fox club. Those flowers should not even be available at that point in the game. :unsure:
Not Clara, but Mary

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Interesting. I am not in that stage of replay in the latest version at this time but it didn't happen to me in older versions. APoc1 you're replaying, have you seen this in your playthrough of the latest version yet? This might be something that you'll want to take to the developer's discord into the #bug-report channel, Sadowdark. Please report back what you learn so we know how to help anyone else who might have the same situation...
Nope did not see that, isn't that the Gerda and Mary scene way earlier in the game during there little race at the gym? seems like those are the flowers given to Mary the day after we stop Darnell and Roger at the Fox club. Those flowers should not even be available at that point in the game. :unsure:
Yeah that arm does not belong with that image, see the big colour change, I've not replayed this version from scratch yet. I suspect it'll be there though, looks like a simple wrong image call.
Sadowdark have you tried asking on the discord? logging it in the bug reporting channel? my guess is it wouldn't take much to patch it (if they are made aware of it). those bugs in the earlier stage will be harder for them to catch since most of the regulars will just play from the save code, and the Noobs are bad about speaking up.

Reactions: APoc1

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Count Morado , when tiff is up on the chair in the kitchen or what ever she is on to get her charger do we get to see her ass? All I see is black screen until she is already down off the whatever it was she was standing on.\

Count Morado , never mind I have my answer after checking the gallery
I know you said "never mind" - but I've attached the video of what I see in that scene. The way the scene transitions from her on the chair and then fading to dip to black and then fading back up into the next image gives me the impression that there is no art for that. Not that it is a bug, but that it is intentionally without art (at least at this time). It's not an abrupt change, it doesn't show any glitch, etc. I can see how some might think something is missing, however.

To follow up (even before I post) I looked at the assets of the game and I could find no image that would be affiliated with that transition. It appears that it runs as the developer currently intends.

Reactions: APoc1

bitch_fucker

Jun 30, 2021
You should go to the developer's to the #bug-report channel. Once you find out the solution (or if they aren't able to help) - share the answer here for others who might have the same problem. Thanks.

Share in this thread one screenshot of your game showing the classroom in the evening and a second one of your task list.

Is tells you in the changelog in the OP. Also, this thread is searchable.

View attachment 2106503
Here are the screenshots. task board.png Evening.png

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I know you said "never mind" - but I've attached the video of what I see in that scene. The way the scene transitions from her on the chair and then fading to dip to black and then fading back up into the next image gives me the impression that there is no art for that. Not that it is a bug, but that it is intentionally without art (at least at this time). It's not an abrupt change, it doesn't show any glitch, etc. I can see how some might think something is missing, however.

To follow up (even before I post) I looked at the assets of the game and I could find no image that would be affiliated with that transition. It appears that it runs as the developer currently intends.
Hmm well I think the A ver may have been bugged there for me ,because I see a place holder image in the gallery but when I click on it I just see a black screen like I did in the game. I was around 84% at that point and really am running out of time I think there may have been other black screens in the fox club that first night unless Uber is doing this on purpose which I can't think of a good reason for...

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes