Rinny26

Oct 7, 2019
oh wow, i played this game long ago when the last thing one could do was have fun with the bitchy girl and the childhood friend girl in the barn, the story has changed so much

mordomoful

Oct 3, 2021
I coudn't find it here, so I'm sorry if this already has a solution.
I can't save my game, I click on save and select a slot, it "saves", but when I reopen the game, the save doesn't exist. Is there a bug where you can't save past the page 8?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I coudn't find it here, so I'm sorry if this already has a solution.
I can't save my game, I click on save and select a slot, it "saves", but when I reopen the game, the save doesn't exist. Is there a bug where you can't save past the page 8?
Saving on any page works for me but there have been reports of saving issues Join the Devs discord and report the bug there then come back and tell us what they said(So far to my knowledge no one has come back:rolleyes:) We don't know presently if there is a solution due to lack of anyone reporting back. The saves live in the Registry it may be your anti malware or anti virus is flagging the save. Make sure to set exceptions for the game and try again , and if you do go to the discord please report back...

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
What? People wouldn't just get an answer and say fuck everyone else, would they? :HideThePain:

PS: No problem here for saving / loading.

NOOOOOOOOO people would never NEVER NEVER do that. :LOL:

Yeah no issue for me with saves either and it only seems to be a few people that is why I suspect virus or malware scanners but who knows really.
On a side note though playing A ver I did have a soft lock the day after finding Tiff in the club for Mary's BJ scene under the breakfast table and after I played it through again the gallery did not update. 1st time lock going normally through the dialog second time using the CTRL key and got through but no gallery third time clicked through normally locked again and finally fourth time using CTRL key again and that time the gallery finally updated by the the way I think it locked on the same sentence both times. Strange because i thought I had read that the CTRL key may be causing the bug but in my case it was the opposite o_O Oh and most likely fixed in the B ver. guess I will find out when I play it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Count Morado

mordomoful

Oct 3, 2021
Saving on any page works for me but there have been reports of saving issues Join the Devs discord and report the bug there then come back and tell us what they said(So far to my knowledge no one has come back:rolleyes:) We don't know presently if there is a solution due to lack of anyone reporting back. The saves live in the Registry it may be your anti malware or anti virus is flagging the save. Make sure to set exceptions for the game and try again , and if you do go to the discord please report back...
Apparently there are other with the same bug, I'll wait for their response and, if there's a solution that works, I'll post it here. Also, tks for the advice.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Sometimes it takes hours for an answer here and sometimes that answer is wrong - whereas you both can find your almost any answer within minutes doing a quick search
Stuck
Where Meet a guest in the evening
Not many ask this question in the thread. I recommend reading #8 and #1 in my FAQ on the previous page, the 42nd time posted in the thread: #25,677
Following #8 you would know to look for videos to help you through:

1666066936071.png
anyone know the location ??
View attachment 2107525
This has been asked dozens of times in the thread. I recommend reading #8 and #1 in my FAQ on the previous page, the 42nd time posted in the thread: #25,677
The text just before that task became active said that she must have left you a note somewhere. Where would you leave a note in your house for someone if you wanted to make sure they would read it?
Following #1 and searching the thread would lead you to this page
https://f95zone.to/search/222980702/?q=Where's+Mary?&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date
And the answer is on the first page of results in the top 10.

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Will there be future scenes of Mary?
Or will it focus on other characters?
We still haven't gotten the Mary anal scene, so there will be that at least. But her main update is already done. Though there's characters like Becca and Clara which he gives major updates to almost every episode, even though their stories have been done to death. So hopefully Mary will become the new Clara.

Reactions: Mirnation
3.40 star(s) 349 Votes