Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
are we going to be getting storylines where we force roger to become a trap or sissify him, i only ask because he has a very effeminate face and is an uber bully so it would be good story telling to have him turned into someones Bitch ---

makes one wonder if harry will also be getting the same treatment, since his face is also oddly effeminate. makes me think there might be an option to turn him into the house maid lmao
If there ever will be, it will most likely NOT be in the main/harem route but in either the netorare route or the friendship/sharing route. In the coming update only the main/harem and the netorare versions of the game will receive content. The friendship/sharing route is but a whisper at this time.

You could go to the discord and ask Uberpie, though.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
If there ever will be, it will most likely NOT be in the main/harem route but in either the netorare route or the friendship/sharing route. In the coming update only the main/harem and the netorare versions of the game will receive content. The friendship/sharing route is but a whisper at this time.

You could go to the discord and ask Uberpie, though.
to me it seems those idea's belong to the main route instead of the netorare or sharing.
harry is a cuck a mc is the bull, red also enjoyed humiliating harry when they were together with gerda.
we also saw him suck a dildo with the maid, so harry becoming a sissy/maid seem to fit in the main route.
about roger being a sissy, doesn't seem likely to me, he doesn't seem feminine to me either.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
to me it seems those idea's belong to the main route instead of the netorare or sharing.
harry is a cuck a mc is the bull, red also enjoyed humiliating harry when they were together with gerda.
we also saw him suck a dildo with the maid, so harry becoming a sissy/maid seem to fit in the main route.
about roger being a sissy, doesn't seem likely to me, he doesn't seem feminine to me either.
The only reason why I suggest it may not be in the harem/main route is based upon the post in discord from almost a year ago. So I guess it depends upon what Uberpie defines as "other similar kinks":
1682608346627.png

Reactions: xmrrobotx

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
The only reason why I suggest it may not be in the harem/main route is based upon the post in discord from almost a year ago. So I guess it depends upon what Uberpie defines as "other similar kinks":
View attachment 2577160
What kink do you mean specifically. Because both netori in regards to Harry and sissification (Danny) are already in the main/harem route. I interpreted that post as saying no kinks in regards to sharing/women with other men. That kind of thing.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
View attachment 2577160
he probably doesn't consider netori as ntr, i think usually and for most people it's not considered ntr.
also netori is a huge part of the ongoing plot, with danny- becca, clara
harry- gerda, possibly pricillia
and seems like also for future characters- Chantelle her mom, also that ugly indian kid and his nurse mom.
probably ntr is the sharing, netorase and netorare of course.

Reactions: Alandir

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What kink do you mean specifically. Because both netori in regards to Harry and sissification (Danny) are already in the main/harem route. I interpreted that post as saying no kinks in regards to sharing/women with other men. That kind of thing.
So, the current version is mainly the main/harem route but there are some scenes and kinks which shouldn't be expected, based upon Uberpie's speaking, to remain in that route once the two separate versions of the game are released (main/harem and netorare). He has mentioned that he doesn't expect the crossdressing scene of the MC expressing as Winifred, in particular, to continue in the main/harem route. Pennyworth, the fourth personality of the MC (Blue, Red, Winifred being the other three) probably won't exist in the main/harem route.

Danny is not a sissified character. Danny is a femboy (in avoidable scenes). Yes, there is a difference. I haven't seen anything about how that plotline will be affected by this splitting of the game into two (and then, maybe, three with the friendship/sharing) routes. And since Danny already has a sizable following, regardless of other proclivities regarding harem and netorare, I would assume Danny will remain in both versions of the game.

Particularly since Danny's storyline is already coded as such to be (nearly?) completely avoidable as it is, I don't necessarily see Danny's optional scenes removed from the main/harem route, but adding other characters with sissification, etc? That might be a bit much for a vocal individuals in the fandom. Which goes to the question why are we getting two completely different versions - netorare and harem - because there has been enough whining and wailing from a number of anti-netorare people (not all) that they can't stand even the option of netorare in their experience of playing. Some of this is due to coding issues in a previous version which didn't hide an option to a preview of what might be seen in a netorare version (Mary and Darnell in the gym).
he probably doesn't consider netori as ntr, i think usually and for most people it's not considered ntr.
probably ntr is the sharing, netorase and netorare of course.
I would assume the same - as would the vast majority of people - that netori is not considered NTR, should not be considered NTR, and using the same three letter acronym for various definitions within the same field/believe system/sexuality/etc whatever is highly problematic and should be discouraged rather than continued. Acronyms are supposed to shorten and delineate. Thank you for your part in using the terms, rather than just relying on the three-letters.

The NTR/netorare route is a completely different storyline/route/quest line than the friendship/sharing route - at least it has been presented as being planned as a third route after the first two, main/harem and NTR, routes for at least 3 years.

• Angry
Reactions: DarkToolss

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
So, the current version is mainly the main/harem route but there are some scenes and kinks which shouldn't be expected, based upon Uberpie's speaking, to remain in that route once the two separate versions of the game are released (main/harem and netorare). He has mentioned that he doesn't expect the crossdressing scene of the MC expressing as Winifred, in particular, to continue in the main/harem route. Pennyworth, the fourth personality of the MC (Blue, Red, Winifred being the other three) probably won't exist in the main/harem route.

Danny is not a sissified character. Danny is a femboy (in avoidable scenes). Yes, there is a difference. I haven't seen anything about how that plotline will be affected by this splitting of the game into two (and then, maybe, three with the friendship/sharing) routes. And since Danny already has a sizable following, regardless of other proclivities regarding harem and netorare, I would assume Danny will remain in both versions of the game.

Particularly since Danny's storyline is already coded as such to be (nearly?) completely avoidable as it is, I don't necessarily see Danny's optional scenes removed from the main/harem route, but adding other characters with sissification, etc? That might be a bit much for a vocal individuals in the fandom. Which goes to the question why are we getting two completely different versions - netorare and harem - because there has been enough whining and wailing from a number of anti-netorare people (not all) that they can't stand even the option of netorare in their experience of playing. Some of this is due to coding issues in a previous version which didn't hide an option to a preview of what might be seen in a netorare version (Mary and Darnell in the gym).
I would assume the same - as would the vast majority of people - that netori is not considered NTR, should not be considered NTR, and using the same three letter acronym for various definitions within the same field/believe system/sexuality/etc whatever is highly problematic and should be discouraged rather than continued. Acronyms are supposed to shorten and delineate. Thank you for your part in using the terms, rather than just relying on the three-letters.

The NTR/netorare route is a completely different storyline/route/quest line than the friendship/sharing route - at least it has been presented as being planned as a third route after the first two, main/harem and NTR, routes for at least 3 years.
I know you won't mind if I write this, but I think it's incredible how you're always aware of what happens in this thread and take the time to respond without offending (at least I haven't felt like you've offended anyone) and with arguments.
Although I imagine it must be tiring

Reactions: Count Morado

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021

True, Pennyworth will most likely not remain.
It's probably also true that what content danny currently has is femboy and not sissification, but there have been hints of sissification of danny for the future.
I do find it hard to imagine someone who would be A-Ok with scenes fucking a femboy, but who would be severly offended by sissification.

But the thing most people have been complaining about has been fairly consistent. It's sharing and netorase and netorare. Complaints about other kinks haven't been nearly as common. I highly doubt that TT's normal version will suddenly turn into a vanilla sts knockoff. TT is completely steeped in more extreme kinks and I highly doubt that that will change.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Now that's an idea. Since game is getting dissected to appease the whiners, if Uberpie was a master troll, a top G, a low down pro-ho fo' sho'... cut out anything controversial from the 'main version'. MC is the only male in the world, no one else is ever seen or heard about. He succeed at everything, harem in 5 minutes done. Every new update contains a new GFE scene. Nice and safe. Everything is okay. You're a winner, son.

Then move all the deranged and fun shit to the new version and make the game he wants to make. The more I think of it, the more wonderful it sounds.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes