Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
we don't know what's happening we only know they have to test 2 seperate games now instead of one so it's double the time

So the Update could be tomorrow could be in a week could also be in a month we don't know

bobofthebush

Jun 9, 2017
"Because, that still doesn’t fix peoples' reading problem."

I heart irony.
I hope you love irony enough that your entire post was ironic, otherwise you simply attempted to correct a sentence that needed no correction, and got it wrong.

People denotes more than person. The possessive of people is people's

Peoples is the plural of people and therefore denotes multiple groups of people. The possessive of peoples is peoples'

Ordinarily you would use peoples when you are talking about people of different communities, groups or race or type. You use people to discuss more than one person of the same community, group or type.

Here he has a single group, people with a reading problem, so it should have been classed as people not peoples.

Also the comma after because is superfluous. Whilst stylistically some people would add it, it is not required.

bobofthebush

Jun 9, 2017
we don't know what's happening we only know they have to test 2 separate games now instead of one so it's double the time

So the Update could be tomorrow could be in a week could also be in a month we don't know
Historically, it has taken about 4-8 weeks from announcing that they were play testing to release, the last update was about 6 weeks. We are now at about the 6 week stage.

It is complete guess work but, given this game is twice the size of previous update I suspect it will be closer to 8 weeks, if not slightly beyond.

I have nothing to base this on but I am therefore working on the basis the game will drop either
a) Somewhere between Thursday evening and Monday 10th July - because I'm on holiday and won't be able to play it, so sod's law basically.
b) Mid to late July.

Reactions: VaSSis

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Historically, it has taken about 4-8 weeks from announcing that they were play testing to release, the last update was about 6 weeks. We are now at about the 6 week stage.

It is complete guess work but, given this game is twice the size of previous update I suspect it will be closer to 8 weeks, if not slightly beyond.

I have nothing to base this on but I am therefore working on the basis the game will drop either
a) Somewhere between Thursday evening and Monday 10th July - because I'm on holiday and won't be able to play it, so sod's law basically.
b) Mid to late July.
If we go by sod's law then it could be late july because i'm on a holiday the whole month so yeah let's hope it's not sod'slaw

bobofthebush

Jun 9, 2017
I think Danny is going to get his ass split at some point (both Harem and NTR), and the MC will be made to play dressup along side him on the NTR route (no idea if he'll be fully sissified with sex included or not)
If Uberpie is worried about a backer revolt from NTR just wait until the Danny fans realise somebody else might get there first.

The Galaxy will burn!

• Haha
Reactions: amsousa95

pheonix666999

Jan 25, 2022
What do you guys predict between the interaction between Danny and MC? Curious about perspectives.
I think in the main route the mc will show clara true side of danny and work something there.
In the ntr I hope the mc and danny both get sissified by darrel but I think there is little chance.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
If Uberpie is worried about a backer revolt from NTR just wait until the Danny fans realise somebody else might get there first.

The Galaxy will burn!
My guess is, on the NTR route Danny will get discovered by Darnell/Roger in full costume at comicon and get forcibly spitroasted either in the woods or in one of the tents. though thats just how I'd write it... does that count as first since we are already past that?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I hope you love irony enough that your entire post was ironic, otherwise you simply attempted to correct a sentence that needed no correction, and got it wrong.

People denotes more than person. The possessive of people is people's

Peoples is the plural of people and therefore denotes multiple groups of people. The possessive of peoples is peoples'

Ordinarily you would use peoples when you are talking about people of different communities, groups or race or type. You use people to discuss more than one person of the same community, group or type.

Here he has a single group, people with a reading problem, so it should have been classed as people not peoples.

Also the comma after because is superfluous. Whilst stylistically some people would add it, it is not required.
You beat me to it. I even used "superfluous," as well, when I was drafting my reply.
Is there an internal revolt over at the studio over the implementation of NTR or something?
No. It's all been out here, not in there.

bobofthebush

Jun 9, 2017
You beat me to it. I even used "superfluous," as well, when I was drafting my reply.
Sorry I stole all your fun but, in my defence, I did at least leave it open for someone to point out the irony of him completely misunderstanding and therefore misusing the concept of irony which he claims to love.

Pointing out that someone may have made some grammatical errors when commenting on other people's ability to read and interpret information is not irony.

Irony would be that someone made the comment about people having reading issues because he had himself failed to properly read and understand the comment he was replying to.

He has misunderstood a believed unfortunate coincidence with irony. I blame Alanis Morissette for this. She did a whole song where she confused bad luck for irony.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Never played NTR route, Are they good?
Depends on what you feelings for NTR are... only you can judge that. Try downloading a few NTR titles and make your own mind up.
NTR is about loss, tragedy, about seeing the girl you love being used and abused by some asshole, if that turns you on you should love it, if you don't connect with the MC and are ambivalent about who has sex with CG images then you might still love it.

If however you shrivel up and want to cry in the corner whenever someone fucks one of "your girls" then you should probably give it a miss (unless of course you want to cry, in which case knock yourself out).

cohenber101

Jun 16, 2018
Ask again when the update is out. The NTR route should be in the upcoming update
Understood.

Depends on what you feelings for NTR are... only you can judge that. Try downloading a few NTR titles and make your own mind up.
NTR is about loss, tragedy, about seeing the girl you love being used and abused by some asshole, if that turns you on you should love it, if you don't connect with the MC and are ambivalent about who has sex with CG images then you might still love it.

If however you shrivel up and want to cry in the corner whenever someone fucks one of "your girls" then you should probably give it a miss (unless of course you want to cry, in which case knock yourself out).
I'm a big boy.

abcdneco

Jun 28, 2023
How can I get past minigame where I must remove dildos from some girl in Walter's office? I was trying to do that for few hours but without any success.

3.50 star(s) 348 Votes