Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
Since the 2 routes system is a new things nobody knows, for sure there will be NTR in this update, but we can't say just based on images that there will be non-NTR content (probably tho because a lot of people will be angry if there's only NTR content this update)
And after this update ? They'll let us know probably
i think it will be best to have two team one for the main route , the main team with 75% of the staff , and a second team with 25 % of the effectif +AI to add ntr choice for old choice.
so every update everyone will be happy i know what i said is maybe not possible and maybe many people can said why only 25% because i think AI can do most of the job and also i don't care about ntr but many people on this community love that so i think they deserve just like us some update
i hope i was clear ?
Maybe not but one thing is the truth
SOON an UPDATE

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I honestly might be misremembering things. I could have sworn the mc said he had a crush on mia, but I might just be mixing her up with stacy, cause I remember her being mentioned as a crush too.
Maybe it was a typo. I wouldn't be surprised with how many grammar/spelling errors and malapropisms there are throughout the game.
I seriously would make a proofread mod for the game if it wasn't basically impossible. It wouldn't help with new content but it'd for sure make having to replay it a lot better.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
i think it will be best to have two team one for the main route , the main team with 75% of the staff , and a second team with 25 % of the effectif +AI to add ntr choice for old choice.
so every update everyone will be happy i know what i said is maybe not possible and maybe many people can said why only 25% because i think AI can do most of the job and also i don't care about ntr but many people on this community love that so i think they deserve just like us some update
i hope i was clear ?
Maybe not but one thing is the truth
SOON an UPDATE
That's why they hired a new writer for NTR

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Okay so when having to set up the cameras i cant set the camera up in the shower because the is no shower so im really confused what to do please someone help
See the image in #23,990
did he redraw this?I don't remember , if he did click around it's in there
He moved the clickable area sometime around v0.82.4

Reactions: Stil996

chody

Dec 13, 2020
question. am i missing anything if i choose not to do the crossdressing event? dont really care for it but if it cuts off any interesting bits i might just bare with it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
question. am i missing anything if i choose not to do the crossdressing event? dont really care for it but if it cuts off any interesting bits i might just bare with it.
The only thing you miss is an image of what the MC would look like as a Girl... Not Bad actually. There is nothing else related to it yet.

Reactions: chody

chody

Dec 13, 2020
The only thing you miss is an image of what the MC would look like as a Girl... Not Bad actually. There is nothing else related to it yet.
ah ok thank you. was worried it might lead into some other story line later that i would be missing out. i guess for the sake of it ill go through it in case the next update has something that leads from it but will see.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
ah ok thank you. was worried it might lead into some other story line later that i would be missing out. i guess for the sake of it ill go through it in case the next update has something that leads from it but will see.
it might do eventually, but for now it's just a single image... This game is mostly a VN so far the only real choices you have are Trap or no Trap. and Pimp or no Pimp, nothing significant in terms of story changes.

• Hey there
Reactions: APoc1

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
Has the school always been a college or am I tripping? I swear it used to be a high school

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Count Morado Why are the devs are often creating a new game each time?
If you mean in the past, they didn't. After v0.68.2 - it was decided to pull the trigger and attempt to make a sandbox-like experience in v0.82.4 for replayability so the coding was created to start down that path.

If you are talking about creating two new versions/games in the next release update and then continue adding content to each of those two versions/games - that is what has been presented by Uberpie in public posts. Basically, because there will be two routes (well, three - but two for now) and this was the way Uberpie decided it was the best way to do it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: reeroll

zer0answers

Aug 4, 2020
The new story is so retarded, I hate so many of the changes, there is actually too much to complain about, I disliked way more then I liked. And the new way the game plays sucks too, I liked how in the old version you didn't have a ton of quests unlocked right away, now you travel places and there are events stacked on top of each other.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
If you mean in the past, they didn't. After v0.68.2 - it was decided to pull the trigger and attempt to make a sandbox-like experience in v0.82.4 for replayability so the coding was created to start down that path.

If you are talking about creating two new versions/games in the next release update and then continue adding content to each of those two versions/games - that is what has been presented by Uberpie in public posts. Basically, because there will be two routes (well, three - but two for now) and this was the way Uberpie decided it was the best way to do it.
Thanks !!
what is the third route ? because there is already a choice between normal & ntr routes

pampi

Oct 20, 2020
Do we have a rough estimate on the release date?
Cause it's been 6 months, 1-2 releases per year for the amount of content we are getting is not that good.
And with the addition of ntr route which some say is a different game entirely we will have even less "main" content.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Thanks !!
what is the third route ? because there is already a choice between normal & ntr routes
From the discord faq --
'How does the NTR function? Is this an NTR game?!' Taffy Tales currently has planned Three Major routes.
  • The main default route involves the MC either seducing, 'stealing', or romancing the other characters.
  • The second is the 'Friendship' route which involves an alliance with one of the villains of the game (Avoidable).
  • And the third route is 'The 'NTR route,' but this is entirely avoidable
So, the three routes are essentially harem, sharing, and netorare.
Do we have a rough estimate on the release date?
Cause it's been 6 months, 1-2 releases per year for the amount of content we are getting is not that good.
And with the addition of ntr route which some say is a different game entirely we will have even less "main" content.
No. The few times Uberpie tried that in the past, he did terrible at his estimations which created more hassle than just waiting until it was about time to release in order to let people know to be ready. Although I have been predicting late March (already passed) through anytime in May. That said - it could be longer.
Some people are fine with the release schedule, some are not. There will be people unhappy even if there were updates every 2 months (either because that would still be too long for them to wait or the obvious, that there would be shit all for content).
The netorare route was actually initially supposed to be developed all along but there were enough anti-netorare whiners that they harassed Uberpie enough that he put it on the back burner. Same with this next update - this coming update was supposed to only be content for netorare fans who have been waiting for actual content (not just teases or hints) for over three years. However, again there was a small and vocal crowd of some of anti-netorare complainers cried that they weren't going to get any content and that it wasn't fair -- even though they have had new content in every update.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
From the discord faq --
'How does the NTR function? Is this an NTR game?!' Taffy Tales currently has planned Three Major routes.
  • The main default route involves the MC either seducing, 'stealing', or romancing the other characters.
  • The second is the 'Friendship' route which involves an alliance with one of the villains of the game (Avoidable).
  • And the third route is 'The 'NTR route,' but this is entirely avoidable
So, the three routes are essentially harem, sharing, and netorare.

No. The few times Uberpie tried that in the past, he did terrible at his estimations which created more hassle than just waiting until it was about time to release in order to let people know to be ready. Although I have been predicting late March (already passed) through anytime in May. That said - it could be longer.
Some people are fine with the release schedule, some are not. There will be people unhappy even if there were updates every 2 months (either because that would still be too long for them to wait or the obvious, that there would be shit all for content).
The netorare route was actually initially supposed to be developed all along but there were enough anti-netorare whiners that they harassed Uberpie enough that he put it on the back burner. Same with this next update - this coming update was supposed to only be content for netorare fans who have been waiting for actual content (not just teases or hints) for over three years. However, again there was a small and vocal crowd of some of anti-netorare complainers cried that they weren't going to get any content and that it wasn't fair -- even though they have had new content in every update.
I mean can't they (people who harassed the dev) leave the dev alone most of them don't create anything.It's highly disrespectful towards all the hard work he has done for years. Even if you don't like the content of the update, let people live and create freely so that we can have the quality that Uberpie provided.

In a pie there has to be a part for everyone.

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
I finally started the new version yesterday, haven't played since all the big changes, got about 15% in so far and as I was playing I couldn't help but think that now with all these changes the game really seems like it was made to originally be a NTR game, everything about it is just big NTR vibes now, you can really tell they're getting ready for that update.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes