Vanheller

Dec 30, 2021
I am disappointed, to say the least that there isn't any sex or blowjobs but instead just sexual touching and a handjob scene. I think what uber is doing is building up attention in the ntr scenario and hyping around Becca and mary. If you are hoping to see Mary x Darnell sex scene, there isn't. They do, however, have more dialogue and sexual touching. Overall the NTR update was okay to say the least.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I am disappointed, to say the least that there isn't any sex or blowjobs but instead just sexual touching and a handjob scene. I think what uber is doing is building up attention in the ntr scenario and hyping around Becca and mary. If you are hoping to see Mary x Darnell sex scene, there isn't. They do, however, have more dialogue and sexual touching. Overall the NTR update was okay to say the least.
There's no sex on the NTR route? Not even with Becca? Is all setup?

azada83

Nov 8, 2018
Bummer. Guess ill wait another couple of months for another update and hope the next one contains something more substantial. Been waiting for the ntr for ages at this point lol

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
Don't know about NTR route, but in main route there was a lot of teasing (again) and not so much action, hope we get decent amount of stuff in next update. See you in a year lol

Reactions: bry66ok and Grelk

Izakyu1

Aug 25, 2022
Waiting that long for two disappointing updates, the Non-NTR Route, only "three" sex scenes, one being with Clara and the other with Violet, the one with Clara was pretty disappointing, but the Violet one was pretty good and one with some sort of Sex party in the Mansion. Rest of the scenes were just setting shit up with Chantelle and Tiffany, but more with Chantelle.

NTR Route was just terrible, not even worth the wait and didn't give people what they wanted and asked for. Most of the scenes were just setting up the Route with mainly with Becca and Mary, and alluring at issues with Clara. Two sex scenes were more or less the same, Becca giving Darnell a hand-job and Mary holding his dick.

Almost 10 month wait for this lol, not even worth putting a spoiler, you'll get through both routes in 20 mins.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes